╬ 012; Saving ╬

««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Somewhere out in the woods, there was a cave located, on the outside there were steps leading inside the place, revealing a cellar that was the property of the Argents.

Allison Argent was seen sitting on a chair, her left ankle hooked around her right ankle, the heel of her black heeled boots touching the concreted ground, her hands on her stomach, her finger laced together, her eyes closed, a peaceful look on her face, a smirk on her lips.

The Argent was then seen slowly opening her eyes, leaning forward when she heard a soft but pained gasp escaping someone.

"Oh, i was starting to get bored." Allison dramatically says.

A huge cage was seen in the corner, Ivanna Lahey's clothes slightly teared, blood stained on her clothes, her hair all messed up, few wavy strands near her eye, which glared furiously at the Huntress.

Ivanna had her back against the wall, one of her leg stretched out, the other moved up, her knee to her stomach, her elbow on her knee, a rage in the wolf's brown eyes as she glared into Allison's dark ones.

"Where's Erica?" Ivanna calmly asked.

Silence.

"Where is Erica and Boyd? What did you do to them?" Ivanna demands.

Allison sighed out, rolling her eyes, stepping out from the chair. "Enough about Erica, already!"

"Allison." Ivanna growled angrily.

Allison then scoffed. "Fine!"

"If it'll ease your mind, they're safe, locked up tightly without a chance to escape, happy?" Allison carelessly says.

"Let me out." Ivanna demands.

"Oh, little pup, there's no way i'm letting you go, you're going to stay here...with me." Allison smirked.

"Oh, come on, now, cheer up, i have some amazing toys i'd like to try out and you're the perfect candidate." Allison pouts, feigning sadness.

Ivanna then saw Allison holding something in her hand, her blowing it, then the Werewolf felt something piercing through her neck, making her scream out, falling onto the ground.

Allison smirked at the sight of how weak Ivanna was looking, enjoying the sight.

A little while earlier, an extremely weak Ivanna Lahey was seen lying on her side, struggling to get up, her side resting against the bars, her breathing becoming heavy.

"Oh, look at you." Allison smirked.

"You're a coward." Ivanna weakly whispered out weakly.

Allison growing angry at the Werewolf's words. "Excuse me."

Ivanna weakly but mockingly laughed softly. "You're a coward."

"You need to fight me from the outside, from behind, rendering me weak and defenseless so i won't be able to fight you."

"I may look weak on the outside, but in reality, the only one who is weak..."

"Is you." Ivanna states, weakly smirking.

Allison felt a tear prickling her eyes, but before it could fall, she quickly wiped it away.

"I am not weak."

Ivanna scoffed at her denial.

Allison's eyes then noticed a necklace dangling around Ivanna's neck and got close to her, wrapping her fingers around the object.