╬ 006; All In My Head ╬

««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

The school bus was seen being pulled up in front of a motel at night.

Lydia's head peeking out a window, staring at the dark moon that escaped through the dark clouds, the motel coming in place, an uneasy look on her face as she stared at the motel.

Scott was seen stepping out of the bus, staring at the motel with a shrug. "I've seen worse."

Stiles exasperatedly stared at his best friend. "Where have you seen worse?"

"Listen up!"

Coach's voice alerted everyone, making everyone's attention go to the man.

"The meet's been pushed 'til tomorrow, this is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgement when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves!"

Coach was then seen shaking some motel keys in his hands. "You'll be partnering up!"

"Choose wisely!"

"And i'll have no sexual previsions perpetrated by you little deviants! Got that? Keep your little dirty hands to yourselves!" Coach shouts.

Coach glances at each students that were walking with their partners, a focused look on his face.

               ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Ivanna was seen walking through the motel's halls, her swinging number '23' on her middle finger.

She was seen being accompanied by a blonde girl, tall in height, olive skin and green eyes.

"Hiya! I guess, i'm your roomie!" The blonde brightly smiled at the brown eyed girl.

"Uh, hi." Ivanna smiles awkwardly.

"I'm Ruth." The blonde smiles.

"Ivanna." The brunette faintly smiles.

Allison, who was walking with Lydia, stares at Ivanna with a frown as she saw her smiling at something beside her, but she didn't see anything.

Allison then whispers to Lydia. "Who's Ivanna smiling at?"

"Lydia?"

Lydia stares at the motel with an uneasy expression.

Allison then sighs, realizing Lydia wasn't paying attention to her.

Allison frowns in confusion, seeing no one near Ivanna, so this made her wonder what could be making Ivanna smile about.

               ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Ivanna, later on in the night, had found herself a little comfortable on the bed, her sitting on the bed, sighing out sadly, feeling the sense of an empty, dark hole in her chest.

Like a void was present there.

"You okay?"

Ivanna then looked up and saw someone she never thought she'd ever see again–––.

Erica Reyes.

"Erica? I-i thought you were dead?" Ivanna whispers out in shock.

"I can be real...if you want me to be." Erica says in a sultry tone.

"Ivanna?"

Ivanna shook her head, seeing the green eyed blonde in front of her...

This wasn't Erica.

"Where are you lost?" Ruth asks, staring at her weirdly.

"Um, uh, you were saying?" Ivanna asks with a confused smile.