╬ 002; Witness ╬

««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

At night, at the Lahey's house, Isaac Lahey was seen sitting at the diner table with Mr. Lahey.

"Um, so far it's an 'A' in French, and a B- in Econ." Isaac stammered out.

"Oh, what about Chemistry?" Mr. Lahey asked.

"I'm not sure, mid-terms are in a few days, so, it could go up." Isaac nervously stammered.

"Well, what is it now?" Mr. Lahey asked.

"The grade?" Isaac nervously stalled.

Mr. Lahey then scoffed, commenting in an obvious tone. "Yeah."

"I'm not sure." Isaac lied.

Mr. Lahey gave him a cold stare as if knowing he was lying.

Isaac just avoided his father's cold stare.

Mr. Lahey then faked a smile. "Okay."

"Do you know where your sister is?" Mr. Lahey asked.

Isaac opened his mouth to say something but was cut off my his father.

"Obviously skateboarding around the town, obviously forgetting she actually has a family, but, it's my fault, you know? I'm a little soft." Mr. Lahey sighed out, leaning back on his chair.

Mr. Lahey then got up, standing in front the table.

"Do you think i'm getting a little soft, Isaac?" Mr. Lahey asked, his hand going towards the glass pitcher.

Isaac slowly got up, stammering over his words.

Then the pitcher was seen coming straight at him, hitting him in his face.

Isaac cowering in a dark corner, the Lahey feeling a bruise underneath his eye, then shakily looked at his father.

"That was all your fault." Mr. Lahey accused.

"You could've blinded me!" Isaac angrily says.

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! It's barely..." Mr. Lahey was saying in anger, but then lost trail of words when he saw the bruise slowly disappearing.

"A scratch..." Mr. Lahey whispered.

"Isaac." Mr. Lahey says in shock.

Isaac then quickly ran out of the house, being followed by his father, but he just ignored him.

Isaac quickly got on his back, pedalling faster than his father's pace.

Then Isaac heard the terrifying screams of his father, followed by monstrous growls and hiss, making the teen stop pedalling, turning around with his bike.

And what he saw, left him in shock and horror.

There was his father, being thrown on a car all bloody, a scaly creature standing on a wall, its tail waving around, hissing at the Lahey.

Ivanna Lahey, who was skating on her skateboard, her earphones in her ears, listening to music, an expressionless look on her face.

Then she stopped as she reached near her house, her brother on his bike, her father drowned in his own blood lying on a car, a scaly creature standing on a wall, hissing, its tail waving around.

Ivanna gaped in shock, horror and disbelief at this scene.

Isaac then saw his sister and widened his eyes at her, he went to call her, but saw her skating away.

               ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

During the night, Isaac was seen rushing inside the railway deport where he knew Derek would be and was telling for him.