╬ 012; Sixteen Hours Later ╬

««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

SIXTEEN HOURS LATER.

Scott, Stiles and Allison was seen jolting upwards simultaneously from the icy bath, splatters of water flying onto the ground.

Each being given warmth by their emotional tethers.

"We passed it, there's-there's a stump...this huge tree–– well, it's not huge anymore, it was cut down, but it's still big though! Very big!" Scott splattered out.

"It was the same night we were out looking for the body-." Scott was saying to Scott.

"Yeah, the same night you were bitten by Peter." Stiles interjected.

"I was there too, in the car with my mother, we almost hit someone-." Allison quickly remembers of the night.

"Me! You hit me." Scott quickly says.

Scott then took a deep breath, a confident look on his face. "We'll find it."

Allison then noticed a look on Isaac's face that wasn't exactly comforting her.

"What?" Allison hesitantly asks.

Ivanna, who was near Stiles, lightly touched his cold fingers, him quickly getting hit with a warm feeling because of her.

"Ivy?" Stiles asked curiously.

Stiles looked at Ivanna and saw her and Isaac sharing the same look.

"Yeah?" Ivanna mumbles.

"What's wrong?" Stiles softly asks.

Ivanna looks at Stiles with a smile. "Nothing!"

"Just that you guys were under there for sixteen hours!"

Scott's eyes widened in shock. "Sixteen hours?!"

"How long 'til the moon rises?" Scott then whispers, a stunned look on his face.

"Less than four..." Deaton says.

               ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Scott was seen getting up, going to walk out of the clinic, but got stopped by Stiles' voice.

"No dude, you're not going back with them." Stiles forbid.

"I made a deal with Deucalion-." Scott was saying.

"Does anyone else think that sounds like making a deal with the devil?" Stiles then asks.

"Why does it matter anyways?"

Isaac, himself, didn't understand why Scott needed to go with the Alpha pack.

"Because, i still don't think we can beat Jennifer without their help." Scott states.

"He trusts you more than anyone, tell him he's wrong." Allison pleads.

"I'm not sure he is..." Deaton hesitantly trails.

"Circumstances like this, sometimes require that you align with people you'd normally consider enemies." Deaton states.

Isaac exasperatedly comments. "So, we're gonna trust him–– the guy that calls himself 'Death', 'Destroyer of Worlds'? We're really gonna trust this guy?"

Everyone then turned to look at the dark skinned Druid.

"I wouldn't trust him, no, but, you could use him as an advantage, Deucalion may be the enemy, but he could also be the bait." Deaton states.

"I know this is going to sound out of context, but i don't think Jennifer wants to hurt anyone, i think it's more of a...uh, personal vendetta." Ivanna then says.