╬ 004; Swimming Pool Area ╬

««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

At the Beacon Hills High School, the next morning, Scott McCall was seen by his lockers, him then closing it, then seeing a familiar face nearby a locker, him squinting his eyes at the person.

"Ivanna?"

The light brown haired newly turned teen-wolf closed her locker, turning to look at person who had said her name.

Ivanna's brown eyes bore into the brown ones of Scott, a careless expression on her face as a shocked expression was placed on Scott's.

"You're back in school?" Scott asked in shock.

"Yeah...i'm not supposed to be talking to you." Ivanna faked a smile at him.

"You know, Stiles has always talked about you? Like every single day, not a day goes by and he doesn't think about you." Scott states.

"Really? You wanna tell me about Stiles? What do you really want?" Ivanna gave him a blank stare.

"What is Derek really up to?"

Ivanna scoffed a laugh, staring at him amused. "What makes you think i'll tell you?"

"So, Derek controls your words, huh? He tells you what you what say." Scott pushed.

"I'm not his puppet." Ivanna snapped.

"You're kinda acting like it, you do whatever he tells you to, he doesn't want you talking to me, so you won't." Scott shrugged.

"Shut up." Ivanna glared furiously at him.

"Tell me, Ivanna, why did you go to him?" Scott wondered.

Ivanna then scoffed at his question, harshly responding. "Oh, please, don't act like you care."

"I want to help you, you don't have to be with Derek, you're not like them, you don't have to be like them, you're a good person, and you're leaning on the wrong side." Scott states.

Ivanna hummed, then scoffed at him, tilting her head lightly with a smirk, she then pushed him against the locker next to hers roughly, the cold metal hitting his back, causing him to softly grunt.

Her hands was placed on his shoulders, sliding down his arms, her hands moving up to his body, feeling his abs underneath her soft hands, her brown eyes looking at him, mischievous twinkling in them, a grin on her face as Scott stared at her with a serious expression.

"Why don't you take me on the right track?" Ivanna whispered out, leaning close to him.

Neither seemed to notice a fuming blue eyed, blonde, in the corner, her growling lowly at the scene.

The girl then stormed away from the scene, a guy walking pass her, Erica growling at the guy, making him stare at her weirdly, then he got scared seeing her eyes glowing.

Allison was passing by when she saw the scene, her frowning at what was happening in front her eyes.

Scott seeing his girlfriend staring at them, then removed Ivanna's hands from his body.

"I don't think so, you're not my type." Scott says to Ivanna.

Ivanna then pulled her hand harshly away from Scott's.

"You're not mines either, and what Derek does is none of your business." Ivanna spat.

Ivanna's eyes then connected with Allison, who was down the halls and grin at her.

Ivanna then smirked at Scott. "You should probably focus on fixing your relationship."

Ivanna then wiggled her fingers teasingly at him, then walked away.