╬ 007; Detention ╬

««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

At the railway deport, where Derek and his pack was, they were talking about the Kanima and who it could possibly be.

Derek was suggesting they could use the McCall pack's help, which Isaac didn't agree with.

Isaac scoffed. "Why do we need their help?"

"Because it's harder to kill that i thought, and i still don't know who it is." Derek says impatiently.

Isaac then gave him a look. "And they do?"

"They might." Derek answered.

"Did you find out anything?" Derek asked Ivanna.

"Almost." Ivanna states.

Derek frowned his dark brows at the girl. "What do you mean by 'almost'?"

"What didn't you understand? The 'al' or the 'most' part?" Ivanna asked with attitude.

Ignoring the girl's attitude, Derek then turned towards the others. "We have to get on their good side, be it Scott, Stiles or Allison, it doesn't matter."

"Derek, you know the Full Moon's coming up, right?" Isaac reminded.

"I'm aware." Derek says irritated.

Erica then held a couple of chains in her hands, a sarcastic commenting pouring out. "Oh, my, these look comfortable."

"Derek, you said you were going to teach us to turn whenever we wanted." Isaac says irritated.

"There hasn't been any time." Derek states.

"But, if you lock us up during the Full Moon that means...you're alone against the Argents." Isaac reminds.

"They haven't found us." Derek states.

"Stiles wants to know, for some reason." Ivanna mumbled.

"What? What was that?" Derek asked in shock.

"Stiles wanted to know where i am." Ivanna repeated.

"And what did you tell him? Did you tell him anything?" Derek hastily asked.

"Did you want me to?" Ivanna asked curiously.

"He's friends with an Argent, what do you think?" Derek asked.

"Guys, can we just forget about the Kanima?" Isaac groaned.

"We can't!" Derek says frustrated.

"Why not?" Isaac asked annoyed.

"Because! There was a way how Gerard stared at it, as if he knows something we don't." Derek answers.

"I don't know if Gerard knows who it is, but, i think i know how to find out who it is." Ivanna states.

"How?" Derek asked.

"I remember feeling its scaly skin against my teeth, wasn't a good feeling." Ivanna twisted her face in disgust, just taking about it.

"You mean, you bit him?" Isaac asked surprised.

"Yeah." Ivanna nodded with a proud smile.

"Okay...so, find that bite, we got our Kanima." Derek states.

               ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

At the Beacon Hills High School, in the school's library, Scott, Stiles and Allison was seen talking about the Kanima who they knew us Jackson.

"Does Ivanna and the pack know it's Jackson?" Allison nervously asked.

"I saw the bite wound, it's from her." Stiles states.