╬ 001; Scarf Siblings ╬

««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Stiles Stilinski was seen gasping awake, quickly sitting up, him looking like he had just woken up from a nightmare that he couldn't wake up from, little beads of sweat upon his forehead, him heavily breathing out.

Stiles then felt someone on top of him, Ivanna Lahey was seen lying on top of him, her soft brown eyes looking up at him.

"You okay?" Ivanna whispers in worry.

Stiles frowns his dark brows, Ivanna sitting in between his legs on her knees, her hand caressing his face softly.

"...yeah, um, uh, i was just...having a nightmare, i felt like i couldn't wake up." Stiles hesitantly says.

Ivanna then smiles at Stiles, her slicking back a strand of his dark brown hair that had fallen onto his forehead. "Well, you're okay now."

Ivanna then slowly climbed onto Stiles' lap, her fingers slowly undoing the button of his flannel, Stiles staring at her completely taken back.

"Iv-ivy...what, what are you doing?" Stiles whispers at her in surprise.

Ivanna then placed a finger onto his lips, softly hushing him. "Just let it happen."

Ivanna's lips caressed Stiles', him feeling her kissing her with such passion that he couldn't resist, he immediately kissed her back, taking a hold of her neck, then deepened the kiss.

Ivanna then softly pulled away, her moving her lips to his neck, trailing up behind his ear, her lips caressing his ear.

"Stiles? You have to wake up." Ivanna whispered lovingly.

Stiles frowns in confusion, him whispering out. "What?"

Ivanna then looks at Stiles. "Wake up, wake up, you need to wake up."

"Wake up?" Stiles whispers in confusion.

Ivanna then whispers once again, her fingers trailing across his face. "Wake up..."

                ««««««╬╬╬⁠»»»»»»

"You couldn't wake up?"

Stiles Stilinski and Scott McCall was seen walking through the high school the next morning, Stiles telling Scott about what had happened to him last night.

"No."

"And you dreamt of Ivanna?" Scott then questioned.

"Yeah...it was weird, it just felt so real, but then, it wasn't, you ever heard of sleep paralysis?"

Scott uneasily stares at Stiles. "...uh, no, do i want to?"

"It happens because, during REM sleep, your body is basically paralyzed, it's called 'muscle atonia', that way if you start dreaming about running, you don't actually start running in your bed." Stiles informs.

"That makes sense." Scott agrees.

"But, sometimes your mind can wake up before your body does, so, for this split second, you're actually aware that your body is paralyzed." Stiles states.

"And that's the terrifying part." Scott says.

"It turns your dream into a nightmare, you can feel like you're falling, like you're being strangled." Stiles says.

"How'd you even wake up?" Scott then questions.

"Like i said, Ivy was there, she kept telling me to wake up, and when i did actually wake up...she wasn't around." Stiles says with a sigh.