╬ 011; Psychotic ╬

««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Walking through the halls, was Derek Hale, after coming from being held at the station by a psychotic sixteen year old just human boy who's obsessed with one of his Betas.

The dark haired Alpha then heard sounds of growls, snarls, yells and crashing coming from up the upstairs.

"Isaac, would you let go of him?"

Derek's ears perked up at the sound of Boyd's frustrated but calming voice, him tilting his head.

Upstairs in a room, Isaac was seen with his clawed hand wrapped an Hunter's throat, the man hanging out the window.

Then Isaac was seen releasing him from the hold, the man dropping onto the roof.

"I didn't mean that!" Boyd gave Isaac a scolding look.

The dark curly haired blonde Lahey just innocently smiled.

"Oh, he's getting up." Boyd then sighed out, adding the Hunter struggling to get up.

Isaac just shrugged as he saw Boyd looking at him.

"Well, now, all he's gotta do is go and complain to his leader." Isaac boredly says with a shrug.

The two Betas then saw Derek standing at the doorway, his arms folded over his chest, a serious expression on his face.

Both Betas just smiled at the man, who just looked at them.

Derek then walked away from the two, but then he walked backwards, his index finger moving back and forth gesturing to the messy room.

Broken glass shattered all over the room, a huge hole formed on the wall, the curtain slanted.

"Clean up this mess." Derek then says.

Both Betas just looked at each other.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

At Beacon Hills High School, the next day, Stiles Stilinski was seen in the guidance counselor's office talking with Marin.

"You know, when you're drowning, you can't actually inhale until right before you blackout, it's called 'voluntary apnea', it's like, no matter how much you're freaking out, the instinct to not let any water in is so strong that you won't open your mouth until you feel like your head's exploding."

"But, when you do finally let it in...that's when it stops hurting, it's not scary anymore, it-it's actually kind of peaceful."

"Are you saying, you hope Matt felt a sense of peace in his last moments?" Marin asked.

Stiles blankly stared at the woman. "I don't feel sorry for him."

"Can you feel sorry for the nine year old Matt that drowned?" Marin asked.

Stiles then scoffed. "Just because a bunch of dumbasses dragged him out in a pool when he couldn't swim, doesn't mean he had to go and start killing everyone one by one."

"You wanna win a girl heart, don't act all crazy and obsessed and kill her father in the process."

"Speaking of, he was way obsessed over Ivy, it's like he had built this whole relationship with her in his head, a relationship that was just a fantasy."

"But, a positive thing came out of this, right? Everything seems okay, right?" Marin asked.

Stiles just stayed silent, having a look of disagreement on his face.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

"...what about you? How do you feel? Anxiety for the championship game tomorrow night, Stiles?" Marin asked.