╬ 006; Blocked Memories ╬

««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

At night, at the preserve, Chris Argent was seen talking with his father.

"Seven paralyzed, rumor is drugs... probably, hallucinogens, since witnesses says they saw a demonic monster on the dancefloor." Chris Argent says to his father.

Kanima Jackson was seen on the dancefloor, his claws out, that was dripping of Kanima Venom, him standing behind a couple of people.

They were dancing, but then they weren't, each of them falling on top of each other, in a paralyzed state.

Screams were heard echoing through the club, as the Kanima just stood there.

Gerard had an amused look on his face. "Now, who's going to believe that?"

"You know what i have a hard time believing? How that thing circled you around and you just stood there." Chris suspiciously states.

Gerard then shrugged. "Intuition."

"It seemed like our little creature got a little hurt before hurting others..." Gerard trailed off.

Gerard was seen standing in the centre of the club, the Kanima circling him, the man's eyes noticed whilst he was being circled around that droplets of blood was seen pouring out.

"Seems like a bite wound to me." Gerard states.

"Do we need to put a hold on this 'Derek' thing, to figure out what this thing is?" Chris then sighed out.

"Not really, i mean, the ties we have to Derek Hale are Isaac Lahey and Ivanna Lahey." Gerard states.

"And remember what i taught you about drawing out your enemy?" Gerard asked.

"Get someone else to do it, but, who's gonna do that?" Chris then scoffed.

"His pack, obviously, nothing damages an Alpha more than seeing his Betas destroyed." Gerard states.

Gerard then looked away, looking ahead with a smirk.

               ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

The next morning, inside the back of a panel van, was Stiles and Jackson.

Stiles saw Jackson wincing in pain as he inspected a deep bite wound on his side, the dark blonde frowning in pain and confusion.

"How'd you get that?" Stiles asked confused.

Jackson's eyes then glared furiously at Stiles.

"You did this! You and your idiotic best friend, i swear i'm gonna kill the both of you!" Jackson shouted in fury.

"Woah, woah! Relax, come on, now, do, i look like i have teeth like that?" Stiles scoffed, rolling his eyes.

"Besides, why would i bite you? Those teeth looks sharper, bigger, rougher than mines..." Stiles trailed off as if trying to fit a piece of a puzzle.

"Like a wolf..." Stiles whispered out, his eyes widening in realization.

"Do you really not remember anything?" Stiles then asked.

Jackson's eye twitched in annoyance, breathing heavily in anger. "No! I said, no!"

"It's blocked memories." Stiles whispered out.

"What?" Jackson asked confused but angered.

"Ivy." Stiles whispered.

Jackson rolled his eyes. "I have no interest in your one sided love, okay?"