Epilogue

After the battle me and Lotus had ended in a draw, we healed up our pokemon at nearest pokemon center, and talked about the future a little more.

The next week went quicker than I had anticipated, and before I knew it, I was already at the airport ready to leave for Hoenn.

I had spent pretty much all of my life in Kalos, and 4 years of that was spent on my pokemon journey. During my journey, I had a lot of ups and downs, especially when Sawsbuck was taken by a pokemon hunter, which still weighed on my mind from time to time.

As a result, whenever I was walking alone, I would always be aware of my surroundings, and made sure I could easily grab one of my pokeballs to send out a pokemon if any danger was present or a risk.

I especially had to do this when I was both champion and Kalos queen, as some people still weren't happy that both the reigning champion and Kalos queen had been defeated.

I still talked to both Diantha and Aria from time to time during that week, mostly about them asking how I was getting on, and they wished me all the best for the next step of my journey into being a pokemon coordinator in hoenn.

If I had to go somewhere, there was always at least one person who came up to me, for good reason or bad, although majority of the time it was for a good reason. Usually, they would ask for a photo or autograph, which I gladly gave, and some even asked for a one on one battle.

If I had the time, I would always accept the battle challengers, and I would always use Braixen. Challengers were always amazed at how strong Braixen was, especially since she wasn't fully evolved, and most admired the performance like battle style we had.

If the challengers after asked for any advice, I would always give them the best advice I could, and same went for any challengers to my title of Kalos Queen. A few trainers also came up to me and asked if I could watch their performance for a pokemon showcase, since they were aspiring performers.

Just like the battles, if I had the time, I would always watch their performance and give feedback on how to improve and what they did well. It was refreshing to see different performances, and a few even took inspiration from my own performances, which always made me happy to see. It also made me happy to see the different bonds between people and pokemon, and how each trainer always brought out the best in their pokemon.

There were a few however that were... a little mean to their pokemon, and it always made me sad to see it. Often, if I did see it, I would talk to the trainer about it, saying how no pokemon is weak if raised right, and trainers should be patient with their pokemon. Both trainer and pokemon bring out each other's full potential, and that the bonds between them and their pokemon was important to, not just strength.

Most of the time, trainers thought about the words I had said, and said they would try to follow my advice to the best of their ability, often apologised to their pokemon for being harsh on them as well.

I had learnt a lot from my journey, especially from both the battles and performances that I had won, and those I had lost, and I hoped to share those things with others as well.

"Good luck in Hoenn Yui, I know you'll be a great coordinator." Lotus says, giving me a hug as she did so.

"Thank you, Lotus, and good luck in Unova against the gyms, elite four and champion. I know you'll win against all of them for sure." I reply to her, and she also thanks me.

"Stay safe in Hoenn Yui, you know we'll always welcome you with open arms if you decide to come back to Kalos, or just want to visit." My mother says, and my father agrees with her as they both give me a hug.

"Thank you, guys, I promise I'll visit whenever I can!" I say and they both nod, as over the speakers, they announce that my plane will be leaving soon.

"I guess this is goodbye for now. I'll see you all again thought, I promise." I say, and they all nod, as the announcement announces that Lotus' plane to Unova will be leaving soon as well.

We all part ways, and once I was on the plane, I called out Braixen.

"We'll be in Hoenn soon Braixen, and the next part of our journey will begin." I whisper to her, and she nods happily. I smile and call her back into her pokeball just as the plane takes off.

The journey didn't take too long, and once we arrived in Hoenn, I couldn't contain my excitement as I exited the plane.

Once I was out of the airport, I called all my pokemon out, as they checked out their surroundings.

"This will be our new home guys, and where I'll start my journey to be a top coordinator, and I'll need all of your help to achieve that." I say to them, determination showing in my voice, as they all trill and yip happily.

The chapter of my life in Kalos was now over, and the chapter of my life began in Hoenn.