Eye spy - pt1

People walk around a busy square, they look like they're celebrating as people play the drums and bunting is hung between buildings. Most of them stand around in groups and take pictures or sit outside of coffee shops.

But their phones slowly turn towards another group of people.

A hoard of maybe ten men in identical grey suits briskly walk through the square. They go down the stairs, walking through everyone with their eyes straight ahead.

But as people look, it gets stranger. Each of the men has an identical briefcase handcuffed to their left wrist and a hat on their head. But what they also have, is a bright red mask covering their face. All of them. Exactly the same.

Everyone stops and watches from a distance, unsure of what is going on as the men keep walking. But one person doesn't move. A woman, with short black hair stands there with headphones in as the men part around her.

But she has her eyes closed and muffled whispers fill the air around her. She opens her eyes as the last man walks past and turns to watch.

They walk down into the subway and all stand in a line to wait for it. More strange stares come their way. But the woman follows them down the escalator and to the platform.

The train pulls up and the doors slide open. People look up as the men step in silently and hold onto the poles. The woman follows, standing a few steps away and glancing at them.

One of them notices she's staring and stares back. She looks down at their briefcases before looking back up to see more of them looking at her.

The whispers come back and she closes her eyes once more before suddenly smashing something and the lights go out. It's pitch black and others suddenly scream. The sound of shouting and thumping fills the carriage for a few moments until it arrives at the next stop.

The people waiting are shocked as the doors open and scared people run out. Security arrives in seconds and enters the carriage to see a crime scene.

Multiple identical men lay motionless across the seats and on the floor. They all have the same red mask on and the security continue to investigate. But they pause when they come across one man. Everyone else has briefcases attached to them, but one man lay on the floor, his hand severed from his arm, and his case was nowhere in sight.

The woman that had been following them now sat in the train station, hiding in the dark, and holding a bloodied briefcase. She typed in a code and it clicked open to reveal sparkling diamonds in a small box.

She put them in her bag as another train approached. And by the time it flew past, she was gone.
May sits in the cockpit piloting the plane when Coulson walks in and leans against the seat.

"Maybe I should learn to fly. It's not too late, right? I could learn", he said in the silence. "What do you like best, the freedom? The view?"

"The solitude", she said bluntly.

Coulson nods his head awkwardly but doesn't move.

"Got it. See you in Sweden", he adds after nothing else is said and he knows he's overstayed his welcome.

He turns and leaves, and when he's long gone, May gives a hint of a smile.

Ward stands in the lab talking to Fitz as Alex and Simmons stand aside and look through the computer. He holds a small blue vial in his hand.

"I only get one shot. And it has to knock a person back, as well as out".

"Which is why we're perfecting this little beauty", says Fitz as he walks over holding a strange looking gun. ".45 calibre cartridges, semi-automatic. Each mag contains eight therapeutic rounds of dendron toxin".