The well - pt2

Back on the bus, Coulson walks with Ward.

"Did you know there's Mount Thor on Baffin Island?"

"I did not".

"Do you know what's not on Mount Thor? Anything Asgardian at all", Coulson tells him. "Our agents on the ground haven't found a thing. What about you?"

They walk into a room with Skye searching through a computer and Alex reading a book.

"Nystorm's deep-web message boards are just abuzz with psychos", she says. "They believe they're gonna ascend to be the Gods of destruction and death. People suck, sir".

"That's your progress, 'people suck?'" Ward looks at her. "And what about you?" He turns to Alex. "Are you just reading? Shouldn't you be doing something".

"Shouldn't you, you don't have answers either".

Coulson smirks at their little argument and Skye speaks again to snap them out of it.

"These people suck. And there's also chatter about going underground".

"Could be going incognito or – "

"Or searching for the next piece", Coulson finishes.

"Randolph said to check Viking routes. Find any others?" Ward asks her.

"There's some sites along the Volga River in Russia, some in Kyiv, and weirdly, here".

She touches something and a map appears on the screen to show Seville, Spain.

"In Seville, Spain?"

"It's a long shot, but Vikings sacked Seville twice", She says.

May walks in tells them of some information that could be helpful.

"We found promising locations with Viking relics, El Divino Nino. A church built on the ruins of an 8th century crypt built on Roman ruins from 206 B.C".

"East of a river", Ward notices.

"And lots of bones. Let's see what we can dig up. See what I did there?" He points around to everyone and nods before leaving.

***
In Spain, the team surround a building and already have a plan to look for the second piece of the rod. Alex, Fitz and Coulson are sat in an SUV whilst Ward and Skye walk around dimly lit tunnels.

"Must be nice, have a mandatory nap time", Fitz says as he points to the empty streets.

"Siesta isn't mandatory", Coulson adds as Alex leans over from the backseat.

"It's very nice".

"Yea, it's pleasant".

"How you doing, Agent Ward?"

"Wishing I was shorter", he responded and ducked as a cobweb hit his head in dingy corridors. "Nothing yet".

He keeps moving it around to try and find something, but just coming up empty handed.

"All my readings are normal".

"What about you, Skye? Any luck?" Coulson asks.

"I'm lucky my S.O. volunteered to take the super creepy hallway instead of the slightly less creepy dungeon room place", she comments.

Both of them are in different places in the hallways as Wards tablet starts beeping.

"I got nothing. Sorry, nada", Skye says as she moves the tablet around.

Alex notices movement on Fitz's tablet and points to it.

"Ward, your spectrograph is reading something near you", Fitz says and sits up higher in his seat.