Eye spy - pt2

Coulson and Ward walk into some local business. It looks like a nice little place for tourists to stay. They walk up to a desk where a woman is putting a vase of flowers down.

Coulson greets the woman in Russian as she replies in English.

"Good afternoon".

"I'm Agent Coulson, this is Agent Ward", he points to the intimidating looking man. "We're looking for this young woman", he holds up a picture of Amador.

"Oh, she's my angel", the woman smiles.

Coulson and Ward share a confused look.

"Why do you say that?" Ward asks.

"She has gift, knows things. She told me to go to doctor. He found a tumour. I'm having surgery next week. This girl, saved me".

The two men are even more confused as they give each other another look.

***

In the van, they are trying to fix the signal they've found but it is still seemingly playing multiple reels of footage at once and it useless like this.

"I can't stabilize it. There's an encrypted local signal competing", Fitz sighs.

"Mirror it over. I have a couple of Rising Tide exploits that might work", Skye tells him from the other side of the van.

He does what she says and the three wait for her to type on the laptop. Her mouth moving slightly and hair in her face.

"One last thing", she says after only a few seconds. "Ta-da, and you're welcome".

The screen finally stabilizes on a road with people riding bikes to one side.

***

Neither Coulson or Ward know what they're getting into as they keep trying to talk to the woman.

"It's very important that we talk with her".

"With her gift I'm sure she knows you're coming", she smiles brightly and makes Coulson look tense.

***
In the van, they all look at the screen as the camera moves down the road and to the end where a white van sits.

"Russian TV's kind of boring", Skye says.

"Umm, that van looks familiar", Alex points out to them all.

The normal looking camera switches and everything is suddenly blue. The van now looks almost see through as four outlines of people sit inside it.

"What are we looking at?" Skye asks as they all slowly figure it out.

Simmons looks at Skye while Fitz stands up, while still watching the screen. He raises his hands and waves them around, we see the centre skeleton raise his hand as well.

Fitz slowly stands up in the small space and lifts his arms in the air to see one of the figures in the feed do the same. He waves them around a little more to make sure before worriedly saying,

"Us"

The feed gets closer and closer to the van until the whole thing shakes and they all fall to the floor. Different object flying out and hitting them. Another van has driven into the side of them.

"Let's get out of here!" Skye yells.

She jumps into the drivers seat but the engine sputters and doesn't start. She tries to reach down to the pedal but her feet don't reach.

"Oh, stupid tall person! Call Coulson, get the gun!"

They pass it to Skye and she fiddles about with it, watching the van in the distance before seeing Amador in the drivers seat.