Chapter 9

“Woah.. Grant hasn't hung out with us in years!!!” Josh says sounding more surprised, “I know!! Isn't it awesome!?” Juicy asked now showing he was more excited than he seemed, Josh and Mully looked At each other nervously but then nodded slowly and said slowly,
“Yeaaahhhh…”.

Mully just went back to making the food while Josh was just sitting there now wondering what to even say to him, or what to do with him, it seemed so confusing and very worry-some, Josh looked at Mully again wanting to spark up some conversation with him, but with the way mully was looking, Josh knew it was already a bad time in trying or even wanting to say something to him.

About an hour later the food was done, and Eddie, Kevin,
Dose, Juicy, and Josh were by the table, they were just talking to each other, Mully then walked up and gave everyone their plates and food he seemed pretty happy this time doing it, which made josh smile a bit again, all of them said thank you to him, which was pretty surprising to Mully since barely anyone actually tries
saying thank you to him, till now, As everyone was again
talking to each other and just having a fun time that's when “Hello everyone! Mind if I join?”

Everyone looked up and all of them gasped again, Mully and Josh were the ones that were completely frozen again, While Kevin and Juicy, and Eddie got up to hug him, “GRANT!!!!” They all yelled out as they hugged him, He happily hugged them back and softly laughed feeling their happy embrace.

“Oh yeah.. Hey, you two.. Been a while huh?..” Grant says giving Mully and Josh a Nervous but still genuine smile, Josh and Mully just stared at him still shocked, they didn't even know what both of them that moment, they were just too shocked to even say anything.

Grant just shrugged seeing it though and put his attention
back on everyone else who was already sitting on their chairs again and eating their food already, Grant was pretty happy seeing that mully still made him food either way, even if he was still full of shock.

As everyone ate, Josh and Mully got out of their shocked state and just started eating too, but with nothing to say, Grant noticed that pretty quickly, and wanted to spark up some conversation with the two of them, “Soo.. Josh, how's your power lately?” Josh looked at him and smiled softly, “they've been doing well! I can still fool some people with my transformations!” Josh says sounding pretty proud of himself which made Mully roll his eyes.

"Also Mul, This food is delicious! Amazing work!" He says, Mully seemed surprised again hearing Grant call him Mul, people barely did that, "Thanks.. made sure that everyone at least enjoyed this.." Mully says as he picked up a piece of meat that he also cooked up, (With a fork duh), "Well I see it definitely worked!" Grant says happily, Mully letted out a small huff but he still smiled either way too, which Again Made Josh feel a little bit of relief too.

It was a nice time hanging out with an old friend but Mully
didn't say much, he mostly just glared at Grant and let out some huffs and Scoffs, the only time he actually spoke was when he was talking to him about the Cooking thing, which again was the only thing Mully could talk about without someone also wanting to interrupt, the whole interrupting thing though was still pay back for him interrupting others though, so definitely no complaints there.

he was the one that go done withfood first, which was something he barely ever did, Josh and Grant could already tell there's something wrong, but they knew Mully wasn't gonna say shit, He doesn't do all that, he usually keeps shit to himself.

So for now Josh is letting Mully have his alone time, and clean up all the dishes Mully was usually the one that had to clean the dishes, and this time Josh didnt want him doing all that since Mully was still stressed about the whole thing, and not knowing how long Grant will be here before he actually leaves again.

Once he was done, he walked out of the kitchen and he was already seeing everyone do their thing again, Dose already disappeared though, That's what he does most of the time, come and go, he was a strange fella, but no need to bully him for it thats just how he is.

He even saw Grant once again talking to Juicy, Eddie, and Kevin, They all seemed like
they were having a fun time, When they all used to hang out they were the ones that had the most fun together anyways, So of course Josh didnt see any difference with the whole thing, but to Mully and Josh, Things are still just weird because why is he back now? Its weird that hes back now especially after all these years, it felt kinda unnerving Mostly to Josh though, Mully just felt sadness and Slight uncomfort about the situation, at least everyone else is happy about the whole thing.

And another thing.. the tension. The tension is already more intense in a weird "Oh my god, whats happening" type way, Josh knew everyone was seeing it but most of them were just being oblivious to it, but once again to Josh and Mully it's already increasing again.