Chapter 17

Reekid was again in his room, doing some of his homework, It wasn't a long thing this time, which was a huge relief for Reekid on that end,Reekid made sure he got done with it in couple more minutes, since he also had other stuff to do, and he had to make sure that Icyblast wasnt causing any trouble for anyone.

Reekids predictions seemed to be true too, Reekid put all of his stuff away and quickly ran out of his room, which made some of the birds and owls nearby his door slightly scatter around wondering who it was, “Oops!! Sorry little fellas!!” Reekid yelled out, the Birds quickly stared at Reekid before going back to their regular spots by his door.

Reekid looked around the place, wondering if any chaos was happening but from what he was seeing there was nothing going on, which was another Relief for Reekids on that end.. for now, Reekid did hear some footsteps but he thought of nothing about it, and continued on, Reekid decided to go to the Cafeteria and give himself something to eat, that was something he really needed right now.

Reekid quickly got some of his food with him, and just sat down to eat his food, no one was there to sit with him, and he was wonderful by that, he didn't like sitting by many people anyways, As Reekid continued to eat his food, he suddenly heard the sounds of.. Alarms? “Why are the alarms going off this time.” Reekid thought to himself, as he quickly finished up his food, He left the plate on the table and ran off, he was
pretty sure someone would just pick it up and clean it theirselves.

As Reekid got by the Elevator he could already see others
going into it too, and that was something he did not want to deal with, so he just went to the stairs, at least the alarms
were going off around the third floor.

Reekid finally made it
after one little break of trying to catch his breath, but he made sure he still ran, no matter what, and matter how tired he was through the whole thing.

Reekid took a couple of deep breaths before getting himself up, but when he was doing it, IcyBlast quickly ran up to him and grabbed his arms firmly, “OH GOD!! DID YOU HEAR!?!DID YOU HEAR!?!?!” Icyblast yelled out shaking Reekid back and forth, Reekid was completely confused and surprised feeling her do it.

“Woah!! Calm down!!! Tell me what happened!!” Reekid yelled out pulling himself out of Icyblast's grasp, she kept her shocked expression but still told Reekid what was happening, “The Villains!! They Hacked into our system!!” Icy blast yelled
out and pointed over to the main office, Reekid looked at it now shocked too, and quickly running over to the room, Icyblast followed along.

Reekid made it inside the room and already saw most of the heroes inside the main office, the whole room was red, even the telegraphic screens in the room that was originally Blue are now red, and it showed Juicy, Of course he was wearing his mask through this..

“Listen Here, you pesty Heroes. We’re tired of your guys' crap!! Making us feel powerless, and making us Stay in the shadows making us seem like such bad guys!! Well, let us see whos actually gonna make it out alive.. Heroes. Against Villains. Watch out. Because we're gonna win this.” After that, the sentence was repeated,
and every time it was repeated Reekid had to put every detail in his head and the way Juicy actually sounded serious, Reekid could already tell Juicy wasn't playing games this time, like he usually does, and he wasn't expecting this, not at all.

Reekid looked back at Icyblast who had her hand hands covering her mouth, “Are we in.. Danger?” Icyblast asked,
reekid looked back at the screen and looked back down slowly, “It seems like it..” Reekid says He walked out of the room after that, the main sounds he could hear at that
moment were just the heroes freaking out asking others
“What they should do about this” and a lot more, Reekid knew this was just the villains Revenge.

Icyblast ran up to him again and looked out the window again, “Do you know what to do about this??” She asked, Reekid shook his head and continued to look down, the sounds of the heroes freaking out and them running became more obnoxious, But it definitely wasnt as Obnoxious as Juicys screams and he understood why they were doing this, so He just sat there waiting to see what happens next.

“EVERYONE!! CALM DOWN! NO NEED TO PANIC!!”
Everyone quickly fell silent and put their focus on who said those words, after that, the leader of all the heroes came and looked at everyone and made sure everyone left the Main office, Everyone watched him as he turned the vid off, which was a relief but Reekid still felt nervous about the whole thing.

“But we’re in danger!! How can we stay calm like this?!?”
reekid heard a lady say and he heard people agreeing with that lady pretty quickly, The leader didn't seem too happy bout that though, “It's either we fight back or hide. We’re not letting the villains get away with this. Not under my watch.” He says, Everyone looked at each other but quickly agreed once again.

“So.. are we really about the fight these guys?” Nightowl says looking up at their leader, he just slowly nodded and gave everyone a determined look, “Yup. We have no choice."