Chapter 33

Mully looked at Smashing once again like he was some type of Psycho, "What you mean by that??" Mully asked glaring at Smashing now, Bonus just watched the Tv out of Confusion.

"We both see you as a dad!! We never actually had one!!" Smashing says, Bonus looked at them and Nodded, Mully seemed mortified as he tried walking off, but Smashing and Bonus immediately followed him, "Guys look!! You shouldn't be seeing me as that!!.. Uhm.. You should hang out with.... Narrator more!!" Mully says usually stopping himself just to think of who would more than likely Deal with Smashing and Bonus bullcrap.

Smashing and Bonus looked at each other confused then back at Mully who was backing away a little, "Okay... I'll just call out to him..." Mully says as he turned around, Smashing and Bonus stopped now wondering what he was doing, which was seriously nothing since Mully just yelled out Narrators name.

Narrator did leave his room very confused and looked at Mully, He didn't seem angry though, "Okay what do you want... I was trying to play something..." Narrator says rubbing his head, Mully gulped a little and looked behind himself just to Smashing and Bonus... Being weird, that's it-

"Look... Can you try being their dad... Because there's no way in hell i can do that..." Mully says looking back at Narrator, Narrators expression was mostly unreasonable, which sent a small chill down Mullys spine, as he now worried that he might've messed up.

Narrator wasn't mad though, he was just thinking about it and smiled afterwards now Having his decision, "Sure why not!! But I'll say, If they don't want to be mine... I'll immediately stop trying, because that just means they're yours now!" Narrator says raising his hand up and patting Mullys head, Which only made Mully flinch a little.

Mully didn't like those words either, but he knew it was more than likely the truth, since he already hanged out with them, but it was also kinda weird they were now calling him dad, when they were just here, not even doing anything but just Watch Tv.. Mully stopped thinking to himself as he looked around And Then saw Narrator walking off with Smashing and Bonus by his side.

Mully let out a huge sigh, and quickly ran off, now going up to Milkshake, and Felix who seemed more excited to see him, "Yup!! Im finally free for now!!" Mully says to his dogs as he went into the Kitchen and Grabbed some Dog food (Josh bought him some, after the whole Ordeal happened).

Mully grabbed two bowls and poured the dog food into them, and then gave one Bowl to Felix and another bowl to Milkshake, and they quickly started eating, which made Mully sigh happily, he already knew Taking care of dogs were more easier than taking care of Adult babies.

Mully after that Sat down and quickly changed the channel not wanting to watch this Stupid "Goofy grape", After that he just layed there and heard someone door opened, Mully didn't pay attention to it though.

But Couple seconds later, "Yo! Whos ugly ass Dog is that??" Mully Heard Eddie yell out, Mullys eyes as widen as he immediately jumped off the couch and ran into the Kitchen, he just saw Eddie patting Milkshake, But still had that confused look on his face.

"That's... Mine.." Mully says, now hearing everyone else come out of their room, Eddie looked at Mully and tilted his head, "Where'd you get this Ugly dog at??" Eddie asked now getting ready to Pick up the dog, which made Mully panic a little.

"No!! No!! And she isn't ugly!!" Mully says as he slightly pushed Eddie away and picked up Milkshake, Now everyone was here and already wondering what this whole Ugly dog thing is coming from.

"Okay... What's that Pugs name??" Eddie asked pointing at it, Mully huffed and Petted Milkshake a little, "Her name is Milkshake, asshole..." Mully says now backing away again, But Juicy and Kevin stopped him as they looked at the Dog their selves, "Yeah that's an ugly ass dog.." Juicy says poking Milkshakes head, Mully just glared at him.

"Oh shut up!! Shes not ugly!!" Mully says now pushing himself away from Juicy and Kevin, Josh, dose and Narrator, looked at the Dog their selves, Josh and Dose also called the Dog Ugly, But Narrator was kinda the opposite.

"Where'd you get the dog though Mully?" Narrator asked, Mully sighed heavily and told him, "Probably at the Pound... I don't know why she was there but i didn't want to leave her there..." Mully says holding up Milkshake, Narrator just glared at him ajd huffed.

"Did anyone notice you??" Narrator asked, Mully thought about it and kinda shrugged, "Not really... Some people ran away but the person Working there didn't know me, but they were kinda scared of me because i was kinda loud with them..." Mully says nervously Giggling in a way, Narrator sighed heavily but also shrugged, "Just be careful next time, We dont want a another person being hurt..

Also whats the name mully.." Narrator says tilting his head at Mully, Mully looked at Everyone now they were wondering as well, "Uhm... Her name is Milkshake..." Mully says petting her again, which made Josh snicker a little, "Wow what a cute name for such an Ugly dog!" Kevin says, Which Made Juicy and Eddie laugh, Even Gabby let out a small Snicker.

Mully frowned and kept her close, Narrator just stayed by him whispered to him, "Don't worry! I think Milkshake is adorable!.." Mully smiled at him, Narrator smiled right back at him.

Mully thought to himself for a second but decided to let Narrator carry her, Narrator gladly Obliged, and Started carrying her, Mully could Tell Narrator was Having a fun time doing it, and him happy, Everyone watched kinds suprised seeing Narrator actually liking Mullys dog, especially an ugly one.

Juicy watched for a second before hearing his phone ring, everyone looked at him, and Milkshake just jumped a little now wondering where that Ringing sound was coming from, "Oh whoops sorry guys! I'll be back!!" Juicy says happily as he walked off.

Everyone shrugged it off and just did their own thing after that, But narrator stayed and continued petting Milkshake, and Mully just watched Happily seeing that someone actually liked his dog and wasn't trying to be such a bitch to her.

Smashing and Bonus went out of Narrators room, now also looking for Narrator, which was pretty quick to find him since he was in the living room, "Hey Narrator!! Who's dog is that??" Bonus asked, a Mully turned his face away, not wanting to start anything, Narrator frowned a little, but still said it was Mullys.

"Well its Mullys dog!" Narrator says happily, Mully glared at him, wishing he didn't say that, even during the glaring though, Felix hopped onto the Couch and layed himself next to Mullys lap, which made him smile.

"Holy shit!! Mully got two dogs??" Smashing asked, Mully cringed and once again held back the urge just to get up and aggressively slap him, "Smashing.. You already seen Felix!!!" Mully almost yelled out, but kept it to himself, Narrator could already tell something was about to happen as he sat Milkshake on Mullys Lap, Milkshake quickly relaxed herself now.

Mully decided not to move, since she was Sleeping and he didn't want to ruin her sleep, Narrator pushed Smashing and Bonus away as he winked at Mully and continued to walk off, Mully smiled seeing that and continued sitting there now watching Tv again..