Chapter 16!

(I honestly had no idea what i was doing this chapter 😭)

Once everyone was done with their Vr session, they just decided to edit the vid and take out some parts that they

thought were too offensive or just not that funny, That's what they usually did anyways.

The person that got done first was Josh, He usually had Dose doing most of the editing for him, so it was a piece of cake, the person that was last to get done was Mully, Mully usually took his time anyways, and he also wants to keep his distance from the others at times, so it was also a win, win for Him.

Once everyone was done editing, Juicy was the one that posted his vid, Same with Grant, they both had no regrets when it came to be public, even no regrets when people called them out for them being villains.

When everyone was talking to their selves and making sure that everyone had fun, Juicy sat there wondering to himself, same with grant.
"So.. What exactly are we gonna do about the whole,

Targeting Mully thing?" juicy asked, Grant sighed softly

hearing Juicy ask that, "Mannn.. I was wondering the same question!!" Grant asked, Everyone stayed silent, Mully just looked down, he seemed really nervous again.

After one or two minutes of silence continued Grant decided to speak up, he didn't like the fact that no one had an answered or anything, and the sound of silence was getting louder, "Look we can just keep Mully inside, and whenever he is outside we keep him next to us. We don't want them trying to kill Him or Hurt him." Grant says, everyone else nodded, Mully stayed silent though, he just continued to look at the

ground, Grant could already tell Mully had nothing to say,

Which Grant understood that.

"Yeah let us do that.. Also, I need to call someone.. Is that

alright?" Eddie asked everyone gave him a thumbs up and a couple of, "That's fine" or "Do your thing man", Eddie quickly got up and grabbed his phone, then he walked off into his room, and closed the door, Everyone was watching him do it till they heard the lock on the door snap, that's when they

focused of their selves again, But everyone agreed on the

whole Helping Mully thing, it seemed like the right decision, But Mully said nothing one again, he just stayed there now looking terrified.

Mully couldn't say anything really, he just didn't like the fact he had to be the one to get targeted by all the heroes, just because he seemed weak, and now he needed someone to be by his side, which was even more disappointing, Josh and Juicy stayed by his side when He was feeling like this, which did make Mully smile a little bit, but either way, he was still upset about the whole thing.

"Hey, guys.. Want to fuck with the Heros?, Just piss them off a little?" Juicy asked pulling out a random blade he had with him, which made Josh and Mully look at him pretty shocked, But even with their shocked looked, Josh seemed curious, "You know what.. We should do that.. " Just piss them off, and make them more upset than before.." Josh says, now smiling a bit, he already knew his smile was pretty menacing but he

wanted it to be like that.

Mully stayed surprised though hearing that question, "Uh.. I don't know about that, I don't want to cause more problems.." Mully says looking down once again, But Josh and Juicy didn't say anything, they already made their decision, Now Mully was wondering what Grant or Eddie would think of this, and would they actually try to join in on this, and if they were, then Mully might be screwed again..

As Mully thought about this Eddie came out of his room cheering a bit, Which confused Mully a bit, and thats when he also realized Juciy and Josh already left, But mully decided to just ignore it and focus on Eddie, "So uh.. Whats going on? Why are you so happy?" Mully asked tilting his head a bit and keeping his attention on Eddie.

Eddie looked at him and smiled softly at him, "We're gonna have another Person with us!!! We're gonna be stronger man!!!" Eddie says slightly jumping a bit, Mully seemed shocked hearing that, "Woah really?! Thats awesome!!" Mully says smiling right now, but in reality he was also pretty nervous about this, He could already tell the heros are probably gonna try targeting that person too.

Eddie just nodded though and ran into the kitchen while still cheering, Mully just continued to sit there and listen to it, he was pretty happy knowing that Eddie was in such a cheerful mood.

After a minute passed Juicy and Josh ran out of the hallways being followed by Grant who had a slight disappointed look on his face, "Looks like I have to go for now.." Grant says to Mully, Mully seemed confused by what Grant was saying, "Woah, Woah what?!" Mully slightly yelled out, Eddie quickly looked over the kitchen now wondering what was going on.

"Woah whats going on here?" Eddie asked, "Grant has to leave again man.." Eddie seemed shocked hearing those words and looked at Grant with slight worry, "Wait why are you leaving again??? I thought you would stay!! U even had someone else join us!!! This is isnt fair man!!" Eddie yelled out now he seemed even more furious with Him, But Grant stayed silent, and continued to smile.

"Im also bringing someone new.. Someone thats more powerful than all of you, I know he'll help all of you well.." Grant says patting Eddie's head, They all seemed surprised, Except for Josh, Mully was pretty sure Josh already knew about this, so there was no point to even complain at that moment, "Man... So what about the Mully thing then?!" Eddie asked pointing at Mully, Mully glared at him for couple of seconds again.

"Thats another reason why im bringing this person here, To also help out with Mully, and and I will say, Pissing off the heros would be a delight, Not gonna lie!" Grant says smiling at Mully, Who slightly smiled right back at him, "Well alright then... i guess we're doing this.." Mully says gulping his own breath after that sentence.

Everyone nodded at Mully and looked back at Grant who just patted Mullys head for the last time, He then walked off, He stood by the door and opened it up quickly, He looked at everyone for the last time, and softly nodded at them, After that he walked out of the door closing it right after it.

And just like that, Grant left.. Once again...