Chapter 37

As the Josh situation continued to happen, Mullys situation was also Around a little bit, it definitely wasnt as bad as Josh's but it stayed...

Now everyone knew he had powers and he knew he needed a outfit just in case.. but he had no idea what to do on that, And he might as well not even try anything, It just didnt feel worth it...

Juicy on the other hand wanted to help him out, He knew how to make outfits, he even told eddie to wear dark clothing to match his acid like attire, and everyone knows how that went!

Well juicy was finally gonna help Mully out! His urges only grew more and more strong till now and now he just wanted to go help again...

"Hey Mully!!! I got a request for you!!" Juicy said excitedly, Mully looked at him confused and frowned, "Oh fuck.. its bad isnt it?" Mully asked.. Juicy snickered and shook his head no, "Oh hell no! Nothing bad at all! I just need to take you to my room!"

Mullys confusion quickly turned into a "i know what you're planning " type of face, Mully was in fact not interested in what Juicy wants, Juicy sighed heavily and tiredly shook his head as he looked to the floor, "Mully. Bro. Im not doing that. Im just giving out an outfit. God damn." Juicy said, his voice not sounding as cheerful as it was couple seconds ago.

Mullys frown softened up as he finally got up and walked over to juicy, "Fine... Let's see what you have.. I.. i guess" Mully said looking to the side and once again frowning, Just wasnt as firm like it was the last time. After that Both of them walked off, into juicys room they go!
....

Juicy was showing out some clothes that mully could wear which really didn't interest Mully, not one bit.
"Damn bro. You really don't want to wear this?? It could help you when fighting someone!" Juicy said holding out a spiked filled jacket, Mully really didn't like the look of it, "It looks weird bro. I don't want Spikes all over me." Mully said now crossing his arms.

Juicy sighed and continued to rummage through clothes, "Mully I really have no idea.. you keep acting picky with this shit and i don't know why." Juicy looked behind himself just to look at mully who was sitting there now struggling to sit up.

Mully just rolled his eyes and finally sat down, now letting his legs rest, "Come on dude. It was expected. I don't like fighting,  i dont like this whole putting on a new outfit bullshit. This isnt for me. Like seriously." Mully said now rubbing his legs that was feeling slightly soar.

Juicy huffed and pulled out more clothes again, "Look. Just wear your hoodie. That'll help.." Juicy said now pulling out four hoodies (THE BOYS MERCH 😝😝), "Pick one. I dont care." Juicy said tossing them to mully who caught only two and had the other two fall straight onto the floor, making a flopping sound.

Mully looked at the hoodies for a few minutes just contemplating if he should do this or not.. after a few minutes of waiting, Mully finally choose A hoodie that has orange and red-orange coloring around the hood. And the rest of the hoodie was black, besides from all the logos that was on it as well...

"I'll just wear this i guess.." Mully said making a huff, Juicy nodded and grabbed the other hoodies/jackets and put them where they belonged, "Okay.. so I'll ask you some questions and see how'll that go." Juicy said, which made Mully groan out of per irritation.

"Mully stop being a bitch. Its finnnneee!" Juicy said happily, Mully scoffed.

...

Well the answers mully had were... Something! They were mostly traumatic like answers, Mully really wasnt happy with his life and Juicy was seeing that clearly..

"So..  What's one thing you want besides from... Everyone.. trying to hurt you?" Juicy didn't know if that sounded right, but he was so confused and concerned for Mully, He just made things slow now..