chapter 23

Reekid was once again at the heroes base and looked everywhere around him, it was burnt, and some parts were broken or just had cracks around them, Reekid was pretty shocked seeing the whole thing, he couldn't even say anything about it, it was too shocking and still made reekid wonder more about the whole thing.

Reekid looked behind himself feeling worried that someone was behind him, well there was but it was mostly heroes running into the base and some trying to bring in some of the dead heroes that got burnt up by Eddie's acid.

Reekid didn't want to deal with the whole thing though, at this point it just felt like the whole room around him was ringing and it was only getting louder each minute, Reekid quickly walked off after he couldn't deal with the ringing anymore.

It was a pretty quick walk to his room and the room finally became quieter as he saw his door, and saw the birds next to it, He then realized that he hasn't fed the birds yet so he quickly went into the animal section of the base, (It was at the bottom half of the base, and it was there for the people who had an animal like powers).

Reekid went over to the elevator and tried pushing one of the buttons for the elevator, but since so much chaos happened the elevator didn't open up, It made reekid sigh heavily but he didn't complain and he knew if he got in the elevator he would have more than likely get crushed.

Reekid instead took the stairs and ran down couple fights of stairs before finally making it to the bottom half of the base, and going to the animal section, He looked around trying to find a spot that said “Animals”, which was pretty quick to find too, and he got inside the room too.

Once he got inside he quickly looked around the room, there wasn't much mostly spots with animal food, Toys, and just the stuff that certain animals enjoyed, Reekid shrugged a bit seeing them and looked around again till he saw the bird food, and the food that Owls eat, which was either random fish or dead baby chicks which made Reekids stomach twist around a bit seeing it.

Reekid ran out of the room after that and quickly went up the stairs too, he had both the birds and owls food in his hands while doing it, but he was also starting to see he wasn't as strong as he thought, since the bird's food was in a huge bag, and it had tons in it.

Reekid finally made it up to his room though after couple of minutes of reekid setting everything down and just resting his arms, or getting startled by some noise that was happening above him, Reekid was pretty grateful that he wasn't gonna have to deal with that now, he pulled out a cup that was in his room and put the cup in the bird food bag and scooping up some of the bird food.

The birds and owls watched him do the whole thing, Once reekid pulled out the food the birds quickly softened up and some of them flew over to reekid, that's when Reekid saw the birds taking a couple of bites out of the food, and he could tell the birds were enjoying it.

Reekid continued to watch and gently set the cup on the floor, he was certain that the birds would knock it down but oh well, He pulled open the tray with the owls' food, it made Reekid pull away a bit, it smelled pretty gross knowing how bad it smelled and the way they looked.

The owls quickly flew over though and some took the chicks and some took the fish, which was a relief for Reekid once again just like that he could tell the birds and owls were satisfied with the food, a lot of the birds were hoarding over the Bird food though, which it did worry reekid a little but nothing bad was happening so no complaints there was.

Couple minutes passed and some birds and owls were now resting while others continued to eat, as Reekid continued to watch another Alarm went off, which once again startled Reekid, He immediately got up and ran off now going to the main office, The alarm quickly made his ears ring again, at
that point his “Ree-ing” was way better than this.

Reekid saw others running to the office too, now almost everyone was going to the stairs too, since Reekid was slightly smaller than others he could squeeze through them, and make it to the office the quickest, he quickly made it in the office saw the main heroes in the office, even their leader.

“W.. What's going on?” Reekid asked, the main heroes quickly looked at him, some of them let out a soft sigh and spook up, “We need to change plans. And we need to find a way to stop Narrator before he does something horrific..” Reekid looked slightly confused and walked forward a little bit.

"What do you guys mean?? What exactly did Narrator do to make all of this happen?!" Reekid asked he was sounding more afraid, Which he was he has absolutely no idea what Narrator was, or what he did.

"Narrator has the power to control people life's just by narrating them. Whatever he says that person will do it too." Reekid seemed suprised hearing that, The heroes just continued to stare at Reekid having really no expression on their face.

Reekid decided to ask another question just find out more about this "Narrator" guy, "So... What exactly did he do to.. Receive that Villains role?.." Reekid asked, Some of them became pale and the others turned away now avoiding eye contact with Reekid, Reekid felt kinda worried seeing that and now he was wondering if he said something bad, "Did i.. Say something bad?" Reekid asked.

Their leader quickly took Reekid out of the office which made Reekid more nervous and scared But the Leader made sure not to terrify him, "Dont be scared.. I decided to tell you here, Because the others are still.. traumatized by the whole thing"

Reekid seemed even more shocked hearing that, but he said nothing he just nodded, "Well.. heres what happened.. The heroes were trying to get more heroes on our team and Narrator was apart of the whole thing.. we sadly letted him Participate in the whole thing, and well... He made one of the heroes head explode, and made others jump off the balconies that was in the stadium... Making them die too, and after that he disappeared.. But we knew, he was a bad guy and cant be trusted. Never ever."