Chapter 12

Reekid was once again questioning what just happened and why everyone wanted to attack Mully instead of the more powerful villains, It didn't seem hero like at all, and he knew he was gonna have to warn everyone in the villain group but he was also worried about what Mully still thinks about him, he was probably still upset with him after he stabbed him in the shoulder, it was a while ago but Mully was the one to hold grudges and that was a fact, Josh and Reekid knew it well.

Reekid sat by one of the cafeteria tables just looking down at it, staying completely silent, Icy Blast once again tried talking to him, but got side-tracked and ran off to do something else, Which Reekid was pretty grateful for.

The one thing Reekid wasn't grateful for though was that Mrs. Shards came by right after that, And she noticed reekid real quickly, Reekid did not enjoy that at all, “Oh.. Hey Kid! What do you think about that meeting?..” Mrs. Shards asked now sounding more happier than ever, which once again made him feel more uncomfortable.

Reekid didn't respond back either, he didn't want to, he was way too disappointed in her to even say anything to her, that wouldn't include him yelling at her, She wasn't very satisfied by that though, “Hello?? You alright?? How was the meeting???” Mrs. Shards asked again now putting her hand behind her ear and making sure she actually hears something.

“Boring..” Was all Reekid said as he continued to stare at the table, “Boring?? We finally get a chance to stop one of the
weakest villains!! How is that Boring?!” She says, Sounding a little upset about Reekid calling the meeting “Boring” After the little announcement.

“Why though?? There are Villains that are wayyyy stronger than him and everything!! Why are you targeting Mully and sounding proud of it??’ Reekid yelled out, He was not pleased with Mrs. Shards for doing this,and now she looked shocked for hearing what Reekid had to say, she didn't seem happy about hearing it either.

“Once the weak is gone, we can deal with the powerful.” After Mrs. Shards said that, she walked her hair swaying from side to side every time her foot hit the floor, Reekid wasn't happy with that answer, now all he wanted to do was warn all the villains and try to keep them safe because treating them like
this wasnt nice at all, At this point he didn't even care if he got yelled at for trying to get to the villain base, he just wanted to help.

Reekid after a couple of seconds got up and walked off into his room, he heard a couple of people say hello to him, or try waving at him, which he ignored, he just kept on walking till he was in his room, he then closed his doors and locked everything except his Windows.
“Okay.. I can try calling Josh and tell him what’s going on! Yeah!! I can do that!” Reekid says to himself, at this point, he was still panicking and was already hoping that none of this happened.

Reekid pulled out his phone that was on his table, he usually kept his phone on the table in his room, because a charging cord was always close next to it, Reekid quickly opened up his phone and he went on Discord He looked around for Joshs name, which was pretty quick to find.

He saw that Josh was online, again on “Do not disturb” But that didn't matter, He quickly pressed on the call button now waiting for Josh to at least answer.

Josh and Mully were once again talking to each other, and once again playing on Mullys console, they both decided to play on it after they got bored playing with it, and a random dog tried playing with it, Josh, of course, tried pulling Mully
away from that dog but it was no use, So now.. Mully got
himself a random dog that was laying next to his lap.

Mully decided to name Them Felix, They were a hyper dog but right now they seemed pretty calm even if Josh and Mully were screaming at a silly game, Josh and Mully were mostly bickering about random crap, and yelling at each other, it was mostly about who was doing the
game wrong or why they should control the whole thing, It was just nonsense for the both of them.

Joshes Phone was in
his room though, and his computer was turned off, so yup no response from Josh’s end. Reekid sat there now even more scared seeing that Josh didn't call back, and reekid was too nervous to even try calling Mully, so that's a no on Reekids end, that's when he knew it, “I'm just going have to get there myself..” Reekid says to himself, now he sounded more determined and prepared just to see Josh and Mully.

Reekid opened up his window and put his head out looking in each direction, he saw nothing but just more buildings, and the wind hit his face. Reekid sighed heavily and looked down, again nothing, “Well, the coast is clear..” Reekid says as he jumped slightly off the building and latched onto one of the pillars and slid down, the pace was pretty quick, Reekid was lucky that he had his sleeves over his hands or he would have been screaming and freaking out, Reekid sighed softly this time and just looked at the buildings that was ahead of hin he was now getting ready to go to the villain's base.