Chapter 10

Reekid and Icyblast were standing by one of the main offices' doors, Reekid was correct, there was a meeting going on, and he was pretty sure it was about the villains, Which Reekid wished he had no part in, mostly because most meetings are boring, and since he's the youngest he can't have a say what so ever.

Icyblast sat there looking more excited than ever, it confused Reekid seeing her like this till he remembered that she enjoyed anything boring, which also annoyed Reekid, like barely anyone enjoys those stupid meetings, unless it's about food or a new chemical they made.

Minutes went by which felt like hours, Reekid was wondering what was taking them so long, If the other heroes wanted them to join then why let them stay out here like dogs waiting for their owners to come back from a 1-week vacation, Reekid let out a huge sigh and decided to walk off, but once he turned around and took two steps that's when the doors up, Reekid was already about to scream but kept it together, “You… got to be.. Kidding me…” Reekid mumbled, his eyes slightly twitching with peer anger.

Icyblast, on the other hand, was already hopping up and down and clapping her hands, she was acting like a little child when they find out they were getting a toy that they wanted, Reekid wasn't gonna judge though, he just wanted this to be over with as he turned around and looked at their leader, he was giving them a stern a look “Good seeing you two today..” He says his voice showing full determination, even if there was no fight going on.

“Hello there sir!! I'm ready for the meeting!!” Icyblast says, even doing a solution sign for him, to which he just smiled and nodded, he then looked at reekid, and his facial expression quickly changed “Anthony.. A lot has already happened with you, mostly including with Mully, and the screamer.. And now
Joshdub. We need to have this conversation” Reekid sighed
heavily and looked down, “Okay..” was the only thing Reekid said before walking into the office with the leader and Icyblast.
                        …
As Reekid was listening to the other heroes talk about their
experiences and what they think is going on he was just
dazing off, and yawning a bit, now this was boring, and when he meant boring, he really meant boring, “So.. Were still not too sure if Mully has powers or not, but we do know is that everyone still tries protecting him no matter what..” Reekid heard one of the heroes say, his attention was quickly latched on, now wondering what they were even talking about, “True.. they all make sure to protect that guy.. I mean what's the point of being a villain if you're holding the others back..” Mrs. Shards says Reekids eyes widen hearing that, but he still
stayed silent, After a bit more talking about Mully that's when they had the plan to target him at all costs, no matter what, Reekid and the leader did not like that plan what so ever but they only ignored the criticism.

After that they even talked about some reasons why they think the villains had to come back and cause more trouble
already, Reekid didn't know anything, so he decided to stay quiet again, “I feel like they are only doing this because of revenge!” Icyblast says, her voice sounding pretty high, showing that she wanted at least some attention.

“What do you mean by that?” One of the heroes named
Nightowl asked, “What I mean by that is, Once our biggest rivals died, The Narrator, they're now deciding to fight back for
his so-called honor!” Icy Blast says, making certain hand
movements really wanting to make the store more interesting, and it kinda did, but it still seemed weird when she did it, but after thinking about it, it does seem about right, but Reekid
couldn't say much, some of the villains were still his friends no matter what, and right now he just wanted them to be safe already, “Hm… That does seem pretty accurate.. And I’ll agree with you on this one..” Mrs. Shards says nodding her head, in the first time in a while she was actually smiling, Reekid did not like the look of her smiling, it felt odd.

“Well then, that's all we have to say for today. From here on out. We make sure to watch the Villains more, and always Try our best to target Mully the most!” Mrs. Shards says her voice sounding happier than ever, everyone cheered with her, except for Reekid and the Leader, Reekid could already smell danger just for this stupid plan..