Chapter 26 (sorry for the wait)

Mully stared at the ground once again thinking to himself, mostly thinking about the current situation and the whole fight that happened, “No way Narrator wanted to be Leader just like that.. Why is he acting so bossy now??” Mully thought to himself, as he thought about it his gaze went up to Narrator who was having some type of conversation with Juicy and Eddie, “Whatever.. I don’t think I got much to complain about..“ Mully thought to himself again, now getting up.

As Mully got up Narrator walked up to him quickly giving Mully a slight startle, “Also.. I want you to get some stuff for us.. If you dont mind Of course!” Narrator says softly smiling at Mully who just Stared at him with an Angered look, “I’m sorry.. WHAT?? I can barely go out there without someone trying to kill me!!” Mully protested, Eddie and Juicy watched for a couple of seconds but immediately looked away and walked off, not wanting to deal with the drama.

Narrator looked at Juicy making Juicy stop quickly, Both Juicy and Mully seemed surprised by that, all Mully could think of at that moment was just Narrator using his powers on Juicy to do that, “Oh fuck.. What do you want this time..” Juicy asked sounding a little exhausted this time.

“I want you to go with Mully! I feel like that's one of the main ways for Mully to be safe, with you're loud screaming it can take anyone down!” Juicy smiled softly hearing that and positioned himself to look more powerful, which made Mully let out a huge sigh and try walking off, Narrator grabbed his
arm though and made sure Mully didn't run off.

“Fine.. I’ll do it, even though I Dont want to.. When will this happen though?? Doesn't it seem too early for us to do all that though?” Mully asked, Juicy nodded, “Yeah true, and we’re already stacked with shit! I think we’re good for now.” Juicy says, Mully softly smiled at him, Juicy did one right back and winked.

Narrator thought about it and shrugged, “True.. I guess I’m Taking this stuff to another approach I’ll try cooling it down.. But once I see things going down I’ll call out to you two. Got it?” Narrator says, giving both of them a stern look, in response Mully and Juicy just nodded and quickly ran off again not wanting to cause any more drama again.

All of that was said a month ago.. Now things were a little lowered and Mully and Juicy noticed it quite quickly, They always gave each other nervous stares each time they saw it, They didn't want to leave and they didn't want to get more injured than they already were.

They didn't even know what Reekid was doing, he could be doing god knows what and it was either not good or good, but it still cause a lot of thinking to the boys since they still wanted to make sure he was alright.

Narrator after an hour or two also noticed it and made Juicy and Mully come to him, “Well You two know what time it is..” Mully and Juicy let out synced sighs,Narrator only chuckled softly and shocked his head, “You two knew what was gonna happen, and You two know what you’re supposed to gonna get, Correct?” Narrator says Mully nodded and Juicy just said, “Yes”

Narrator nodded once again and walked off, Now Juicy and Mully had to fend for themselves which was something they didn't want to do, once again but they didn't want their assess beaten by Narrator either, that was one thing they could not handle anyways.

Mully and Juicy walked out of the place, Mully wearing his average hoodie, beanie, and shorts, while having Sunglasses on, it wasn't much help but with all the crap that was going on it was for the better, and Juicy wore a short-sleeved shirt, and shorts, He still wasn't afraid to show out who he was.

As Mully and Juicy walked off now going to a random store that they could find, Mully felt like they were being watched, he had no clue if it was just him being paranoid or if his feelings were correct, Mully looked over at Juicy wanting to know if he seemed the same way, but of course he wasn't, he was just walking and smiling with full confidence.

“Juicy we better be careful, I feel like someone is watching us..” Mully whispered to Juicy who looked around after hearing that, “Hmm.. Maybe, I’ll make sure that person watching us won't get to us!” Juicy says patting Mullys back, It slightly made Mully feel better but not really either way.

Mully decided to shrug it off after thinking about it and just thought to himself that he was being Paranoid.. But little did he know.. There was actually someone watching them, and something was about to happen...