Chapter 13

Everyone at the Villains base was doing their own thing,
talking to each other, playing random games, or just making food for another event that was probably gonna happen,

As everyone was doing all that Mully and Josh went out of their room, And having Mullys new dog follow him too, Mully didn't mind the dog following him, he found it adorable.

As Mully and Josh walked past Eddie and Kevin were the first ones to see the new dog, “Yooooo.. Where’d you get that dawg from bro?” Kevin asked, again sounding a little drowsy even though he isn't, he just sounds like that,

“Oh He just ran up to me, when me and Josh were playing with my Baseball!”
Mully says as he got down on knee and started patting the dog's head, His tail wagged a lot more faster feeling Mully pat him, it made mully even more happier seeing how happy Felix is.

“Well.. What’s the dogs’ name??’ Juicy asked now sounding curious, everyone else was now looking at the dog, and already wanting to know more about the silly fella, “His name is Felix!! A very good boy!” Mully says now getting up again and just looking at everyone else who was still having their attention on the dog.

Josh stayed silent but still pat Felix at times just showing Felix some attention that he was sure, Felix would enjoy, He is a dog, after all, of course, he would like it. As everyone continued to conversate or just pet the new dog that was in their base, There was a random knock on the door.

Nobody else really heard it, but Grant did, “Did anyone else hear that?” Grant asked, everyone quickly looked at him confused and wondering what he already meant, “what??” “No?” was what Grant mostly heard.

Everyone instantly tried going back to bickering but Grant
shushed all of them till he was sure everyone was quiet, After a couple of seconds later another knock was heard on the door again, everyone except Grant looked shocked this time and looked at the door, “Grant you do it!!” Mully says now hiding
behind the couch, Felix looked down at him confused, Grant sighed heavily and slowly got himself up “Fine whatever."

Once Grant was next to the door, that's when another knock happened, it kinda made him nervous but he still opened it, when he opened it he jumped back a bit and already got ready to fight, but Reekid just walked in and looked around before looking up at Grant shocked, “Who are you??” Reekid asked, “I can ask you the same thing kid.” Grant says now crossing his arms, and giving Reekid a slightly suspicious look.

Reekid didn't care about the look, he saw people give him
weirder looks before, “Hey guys!! A Random kid is here!!” Grant yelled out, now that got Reekid kinda nervous, but he still sat there now getting ready to see the other villains.

The other villains came by quickly and checked up to see who this kid was, Some of them seem confused, But Mully, Josh, and Juicy seemed shocked to see Reekid again, “What the hell?? What are you doing here??” Mully asked a hint of anger in his voice as he said his sentence, It made reekid gulp a bit and look down.

“Feel bad for stabbing Mully in the shoulder or some shit??” Juicy says, his voice also sounding like it had anger in it too, Josh just glared at Reekid, not even
saying a word, but his stare was already like a dagger digging itself in an already fucked up wound.

“I asked. Why. Are. You. Here??” Mully again asked now slightly yelling out, which made Reekid jump again, but he knew he had to admit it now, “Look I'm only here because the Other heroes are thinking about Targeting Mully!!” reekid says having some panic in his voice, “Target Mully?.. Like, Keep on trying to attack him instead of us?’ Juicy asked, Mully seemed way too shocked to even say anything now, same with Grant.

Reekid nodded and looked down, “Great.. More trouble for Mully. That's full of shit man.” Josh says finally, Mully quickly nodded hearing Josh say that,” Who even came up with that idea??” Grant asked, it seemed like everyone else wanted to know too, Reekid again Gulped, “M.. Mrs. Shards..” Reekid says softly, Mully let out an irritated shout and covered his face with his hands.

“Mannnnn!! Of Course, she said that!! She hates me!!” Mully yelled out now sounding more upset, Juicy rubbed his back already wanting to comfort him, Josh this time looked down and huffed, and Grant seemed even more curious, “Wait..
Why does she hate you? Did you do something wrong?”
Grant asked Mullys eyes widened a bit, but he stayed quiet.

“He doesn't like talking about it..” Josh says he already had that blank stare on him, so it was probably better not to ask again, but now Reekid wanted to know too, Maybe he’ll know later on.

‘Reekid, thanks for telling us this, We’ll make sure that no one tries anything like that, Trust us we like joking around about targeting people but right now it's a lot more serious.” Eddie says now pushing himself away/between from Josh and Mully again, Reekid nodded and put his attention back on Eddie, “You can do whatever know.. We don't want anything bad happening to you, kid.” Eddie says patting Reekids shoulder.

Reekid got himself up and sighed softly, “Let me be here for a bit, I want to rest a little..’ He says, Everyone looked at each other and whispered for like a minute or two before pulling away again and looking at reekid again, “Okay you can stay
here for a bit, dont try bringing anyone here.” Grant says giving Reekid a slightly Menacing look, Reekid just gulped and nodded, even closing the door for all of them, now he was walking into the living room of this villain base.