Chapter 1 Back at Kanto

Hello everyone, this is Raychiu here for another new story. This story has a main shipping for Ash and my OC Alice, the timeline is set after Ash wins the World Championships. I hope you get excited for this story and let's begin.

After winning the Galar League, Ash has graduated from Professor Cerise's Lab and right now he is staying at his house in Pallet Town. Ash turns to Pikachu, he says, "Pikachu, we sure have been through a lot, don't you think?"

Pikachu tilts his head, and Ash continues to say, "8 years ago, I met you, and it is also when my journey started. Do you think I may become closer to becoming a Pokemon Master?"

Pikachu nods in agreement, then they hear Delia's voice, "Ash."

"Coming, Mom." Ash says as he rushes downstairs along with Pikachu. As they go to the living room, they are surprised to see a man sitting beside Delia. "Mr. Goodshow? What are you doing in my house?" Ash exclaims in surprise.

"Ah, Ash. I know it is surprising to see me here, I heard from the news that you won the World Championships and defeated the undefeatable Champion Leon. That is no small feat and congratulations."

"Thanks?" Ash says. "But that doesn't answer the question."

"Ash, being a Pokemon Master is your dream, but let me ask you a question. How do define a Pokemon Master?" asked Goodshow.

Ash thinks of the question and says, "Come to think of it, I thought that winning a league may let me become a Pokemon Master. But I already did it in the Alola League, I have no idea."

Goodshow looks at Delia, who nods back and she says, "This is also the reason why Mr. Goodshow comes here. As you can see, he wants to offer you a chance to become the first Pokemon Master."

"Really?/Pika?" Ash and Pikachu exclaim in surprise. "What should I do to get it?"

Goodshow says, "We PLA has created 5 tasks to make you a Pokemon Master."

"Really?" Ash asks. "Please tell me."

Delia says, "Calm down, Ash. I know you are excited."

Goodshow gives him a list and he reads it, he says, "First, recording data of all Pokemon in the Pokedex. I think I already did that. Second, master the Mega Evolution, Z moves, and Dynamax. I did the last two, but I have never tried out Mega Evolution...Third, I have to become a Top Coordinator? Does that mean I am going to partake in contests? Fourth, I have to win 16 gyms in every region before taking part in the league, which is double the amount...and the last one, Complete the Battle Frontier. I did that."

Delia says, "Just how did you come up with that many tasks, Mr. Goodshow?"

"I know that your son is quite an adventurous type. Which is why I decide to do this." Goodshow says, "According to all the Professors in each region, Ash Ketchum here has seen every Pokemon in the world, even the god of us, Arceus, is one of them."

"Is that true? Ash?" Delia gasps.

"Yeah...but it is not a good experience." Ash sighs. "This seems like a great challenge to me. I accept."

"That will be great." Goodshow says.

"By the way, Mom." Ash asks. "How did you know Mr. Goodshow? I don't think I have introduced him to you..."

Goodshow says, "In fact, your mother here is actually the Champion of the Kanto Region, Ash."

"Wait, what? The Champion of the Kanto Region is you?" Ash and Pikachu are shocked once more. "Why didn't you tell me? I can't believe that I am a son of a Champion."