Chapter 19: Alice's Accident

Ash and Alice have started to leave the city as they are heading to Fuchsia City for Ash's tenth badge. Alice says, "So can you tell me again how you get Muk?"

"Didn't I tell you yesterday when Akira was with us?" Ash asks in confusion. "Why are you asking this again?"

"I want to learn more details." Alice says with an innocent smile, and Ash sighs and says, "Okay. I'll tell you more details. As you can see, when we come to Gringey City, we met a power failure, and Pikachu's health was critical, so we decide to clean the Grimer and Muk in the factory.

"And you defeat them all and capture Muk, right?" Alice asks. Ash says, "Well, not exactly. We did have some help from the Magnemite and Magneton in the factory."

"Oh, right. You said that Pikachu has a fever and that's how you met Magneton." Alice says as she continues to hear how they stop the Grimer and Muk, Alice giggles a little when Ash tells her that he immediately sends Muk to the Professor's Lab since its stench and then he starts to gain affection by hugging them.

Alice also scans the Pokedex and says, "It smells so awful, it can cause fainting. Through degeneration, it lost its sense of smell...so your Muk is degenerated?"

"I guess so, I barely smell its stench in these years." Ash says.

Just then, they notice a Pokemon that is passing by. Alice notices that the Pokemon is a duck and it holds a leek, she says, "What do you know, it is a Farfetch'd."

"Yeah, maybe I should capture this Pokemon." Ash says as Pikachu is ready to battle.

"But your Pokedex says that you already have a Farfetch'd, why do you need to capture this Pokemon again?" Alice asks in confusion.

Ash sighs and says, "Alice, if you press into the Pokedex, you'll notice that the Pokemon I had is a Galarian form, which means that I haven't got a Kantonian Form Farfetch'd."

"Oh." Alice says, and Ash has an idea as he uses the portable teleporter to teleport himself away, much to Alice's confusion. But then he gets back as he has a Pokeball. "I went to get this Pokemon." Ash says as he throws the Pokeball, and a Sirfetch'd comes out.

"A Sirfetch'd?" Alice asks in confusion. "I remember that it is the evolution of Farfetch'd...But only in Galarian Form..."

Ash commands Sirfetch'd to use the move Meteor Assault on the Farfetch'd, and it deals quite a lot of damage on it. Farfetch'd tries to Air Slash, and it is super effective.

"Oops, I forgot that Sirfetch'd is a Fighting Type." Ash says with a sigh as he uses Brave Bird to knock out the Farfetch'd and Alice uses the chance to capture it.

"Nice work, Alice." Ash and Alice high-five as they manage to capture another new Pokemon.

"Yeah." Alice says as she looks at the Pokedex. "So the leek is its weapon...and I wonder if there are other purposes."

"There is one that said that it is used to build a nest." Ash says while looking at the Pokedex. "But it also says that Farfetch'd is actually rare, I didn't know about that..."

"So are we lucky or what?" Alice says while blinking her eyes at the sight of the entry.

"I guess so. We have not only one but two with the same species..." Ash says as they decide to continue forward.

Now they are at the Cycling Road as they ride their own bikes as they move forward, they notice some bird Pokemon who are also running beside them. Alice is a little terrified that some of them have two heads while some of them have three heads.

"What the..." Alice was a little scared at the sight as Ash notices her bike is shaking. "Alice! Watch out!" Ash yells, but in vain, Alice falls off the bike and she stumbles on the ground.