Chapter 6: Mew and Gym Battle

Ash has been training with Adam for the whole week, his Pokemon have improved during these days and his physical abilities and aura abilities are also improved as well. Ash can now battle with his Pokemon and he is happy about it, the Pokemon he owned are feeling the same as well, since Pikachu really wants to battle against Ash for a long time and it comes true.

As for Alice, she will also help out with the training as it also improves herself as well. She can also fight with Ash as she is also trained with Aura, and it makes the two of them very happy to do so.

On the final day of training, Ash and Alice are in front of the Tree of Beginning along with Adam. Ash asks, "Sir, why are we here at the Tree of Beginning?"

"It is simple, I heard from your majesty that one of your tasks of becoming a Pokemon master is to capture all the Pokemon. And this is where Mew lives and I am sure that she will be likely to meet you."

"But I don't feel like getting into the tree due to what happened in the past..." Ash says as he remembers the red blobs that act like blood cells and how they devoured him back when he comes.

"If you are worried about the blood cells of the tree, then do not worry, Mew promised that she won't do it on you two." Adam says.

"If you say so." Ash says as they all head inside. Alice is amazed to see how the extinct Pokemon live here and how beautiful the place is. Ash says, "It sure is beautiful, but the last time I come here, it was near its destruction because Mew is having a fever."

"But how did you cure it?" Alice asks.

"I didn't. Sir Aaron's Lucario did, but he sacrificed the same way as Sir Aaron." Ash frowns as he remembers the memory.

Adam says, "Maybe it is a better choice, after all, Sir Aaron's Lucario will like to be with Sir Aaron in the end."

"You're right." Ash says as they find the heart of the Tree of Beginning, and they are surprised to see how many toys are there. "Are those the toys from the castle?" Alice asks in surprise. "There are so many."

"Well, Mew will often visit the castle and we will offer her the toys so that she can play." Adam says.

Just then, a Pidgeot flies down from above and it changes into Mew. It floats near Ash and nuzzles at him. "Long time no see, Mew."

Mew just says, "I miss you, Ash. Pikachu as well." The mouse also greets the Pokemon as they start to play with each other.

"Who knows Mew is such a playful Pokemon." Alice says.

"She is. Arceus is the one that creates Pokemon, but Mew is the one that offers the Pokemon moves." Adam says. "And that is why she can use any move she wants."

"That sounds so cool." Alice says to Ash. Ash smiles and says, "Mew, can I have a talk with you?"

Mew tilts her head and floats towards him, "What is it?"

"My dream is to become a Pokemon Master, and Arceus wants me to capture all of the Pokemon. So I want to ask if I can capture you to become one of my Pokemon?"

"Father told you to do it?" Mew says as she thinks for a while. "Then I want to battle first. If you can beat me, I will consider it."

Ash smiles and he decides to battle her himself. Ash starts with the Dark Pulse using the Dark Rod, but Mew just uses the Barrier to block it, then it uses Hyper Beam, but Ash uses the Ghost knives to block it.

"Take this." He uses the Shadow Ball, which almost hits Mew, but Mew just giggles and then it uses Ancient Power, hitting Ash as he is slammed to the wall.