Chapter 27: Heading to Seafoam Islands

Ash, Alice, and Brock are now on the ship as they are relaxing after the whole Princess Festival thing. Ash and Alice are now lying on the sun loungers and Alice asks, "Hey, Ash. Where is Brock?"

"Probably going to flirt with the girls, that is something that he never learns even though how many times we have warned him..." Ash says.

"Yeah, he is going to make a fool of himself." Alice sighs. "But are we just going to relax here and do nothing?"

"Do you have something in mind then?" Ash asks. "Want to capture some new Pokemon?"

"I mean, since we are here on the sea, maybe we can fish out some Pokemon under the sea." Alice says.

"You mean some Fish Pokemon like Goldeen and Seaking? I heard that they might be in the waters here." Ash says as he stands up from his seat, then he uses the Fishing Rod to try to fish out the Seaking as he wants. But instead of a Goldeen or a Seaking, Ash fishes out a Horsea instead.

"We didn't get a Horsea before, right?" Alice asks.

"You're right. Let's capture it." Ash says as he captures the Horsea. After a while, Ash manages to fish out some Tentacool, much to his frustration. But eventually, he finally fishes out the Goldeen.

"I guess we will need to train up the Goldeen...Alice, what level does a Goldeen evolve into a Seaking?"

Alice looks at the Pokedex and she says, "Well, it will be level 33. So we have to train it with 18 levels. And just a reminder, Horsea evolves into Seadra at Level 32, which is 17 levels from the current level as well."

"Great...I thought that we could have relaxed on the ship, but it turns out that we will have to train this Water Queen Pokemon and the Dragon Pokemon." Ash says.

Alice says, "But both Horsea and Goldeen's leveling rates are quite fast, so I guess it is not a big deal."

"Yeah." Ash says as he sends out some Pokemon to train with Goldeen and Horsea. After several battles and several healings. Goldeen manages to evolve into a Seaking while Horsea evolves into Seadra.

"Finally, all that hard-working really paid off." Ash says with a sigh of relief.

"I know what you mean." Alice sighs. "How about I also fish out a Pokemon? I think I know a Pokemon that I might want to catch."

"And what will it be?" Ash asks.

"How does a Starmie think? It is a Water and Psychic Type Pokemon and you remember that Misty has one, right?" Alice says.

"Well, I really don't want to train if we captured a Staryu..." Ash sighs.

"Um, Ash...Staryu actually evolves by giving a Water Stone." Alice says, and Ash asks, "Really? Do you have a Water Stone?"

Alice checks her pocket and she says, "I don't think I have one, what about you?"

"I originally had one, but I used it on Poliwrath." Ash says with a sigh.

"So we will need to capture a Starmie ourselves." Alice says. "How about we go diving and find the Pokemon?"

"Are you sure it is a good idea? I mean...the ship is still moving." Ash says.

"Do you forget?" Alice says, "We have the device from Professor Cerise, remember?"

"Is it waterproof? I really don't like to take any risks only just to catch a Pokemon like Starmie." Ash says.

"I guess it is Waterproof." Alice says. "Now let's go diving."

Ash nods as they do the thing with Ash holding the portable device. As for their Pokemon, let's say they're not going with Ash and Alice as they want to relax some more.