Chapter 13: Boarding the S.S Anne

Ash and Alice are now back at the Vermilion City's harbor, they are asked by Professor Cerise to board the S.S Anne, much to their surprise. Once they show the captain their tickets, they are now relaxing at the pool as Alice asks, "So Ash, you had boarded the ship before, right?"

"Yeah, but it didn't end well as Team Rocket destroyed it in the end, we were trapped in the sunk ship and it took us a hard time to get out of it safely." Ash sighs and says, "It was one of the first many almost-death situations I was in."

Alice widens her eyes, she is trembling and she asks, "Ash? How many times did you almost die? How could you do that?"

Ash lowers his head in shame and he says, "Well...I once almost drowned under the sea...falling from high above the tower...being blasted by two Legendary's attacks...unable to breath in space, and even almost rewriting the past so that we weren't going to exist..." Noticing Alice is about to cry, he quickly gives her a hug and pats her back, "Don't worry, I am not going to be reckless for you, okay?"

"Can you really promise? I don't want to lose you..." Alice asks with a frown face. Ash says, "Of course, how could I leave you when all I want is to be with you."

Alice feels warm at the words as she leans on Ash, as for Pikachu and Eevee, they are running around the deck until they notice their bag, Pikachu says, "Say, Eevee? Do you want to help me find some new friends?"

"But what if Ash and Alice find us?" Eevee asks, "Won't we be in trouble?"

"Don't worry." Pikachu says as he takes out the Pokemon Teleporter, and they press the button as the two of them find themselves at the Route 6 of the Kanto Region. "Where did you take us?" Eevee asks Pikachu, who says, "Well, I was thinking that I want to find a Golduck."

"Golduck?" Eevee asks in confusion, and the said Pokemon appears from the lake in front of them. Golduck turns to the two Pokemon and asks, "Are you the ones that call out to me?"

Pikachu says, "Speak of the devil." Then he starts to talk to the Golduck about their trainers Ash and Alice, after a while of talking, Golduck seems to be interested in the two trainers, and he agrees to come along with them.

Once they manage to get back, Pikachu pulls out the Pokeball and gives it to Golduck, causing it to be captured, after that, he quickly sends it out and then they decide to give Ash and Alice a prank.

At the same time, Ash and Alice are still relaxing on the deck while leaning against each other, they are suddenly being sprayed by the water. "What is that?" Alice asks in surprise.

Ash rubs his eyes and then he sees a Golduck. "A Golduck? What is it doing here?"

Pikachu and Eevee are rolling in laughter and Alice glares at them, "Did you two ask this Pokemon to prank us?"

"Yeah...It was hilarious." Eevee says while still laughing.

"That isn't right to do so." Ash shakes his head and turns to the Golduck, "Sorry if those two bother you to do this on us, but where is your trainer?"

Golduck just points at him, Ash is confused, and as he takes a step left, the point also moves left. "Are you perhaps pointing at me?"

Golduck nods and both Pikachu and Eevee start to laugh again. Alice takes out her Pokedex and says, "It seems like we caught this Pokemon a few minutes ago, but how? We were just enjoying ourselves..."

After explaining, Ash and Alice are surprised that Pikachu and Eevee use the Teleporter without their permission and the fact that they are also the ones that capture the Pokemon. They really are lost in words, "Alice, I think they have helped us by capturing the Golduck from its home..."

19. Road to Pokemon Masterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें