Awkward 

She looks over at the two story house that doesn't seem like it should be there. Like it was ripped right out of you favorite fairytale.

  The bike speeds down the hill toward the long grey chicken houses behind the house past the Cow field.

  Im sure his dad called him down to help with the up coming bitties that they'll sell for food. She rode closer toward the house.

  About to turn the corner when she decided to look out at the pond. She seen bass jumping out of the water either chasing food or running for there lives as catfish swim for them.

  She about two yards away from the house when she sees the red bike speed toward her up the hill. A smile plastered on the drivers face. She can't help but wave at him.

  Sorry kayla Emily has cheer practice. I told her you'd ride up here going all cowgirl like old times Blake laughed.

  Oh kayla said smiling at the man in front of her not sure as to why he's being so rude to her today.

  I told her y'all didn't have practice. Unless you came here to see little old me his grin twinkled in the sun light.

  Oh umm no kayla let out a little but nervous laugh. I came to get Emily she's been bugging me about going to see my house kayla says

  She slide down off her horse she slowly walks toward him to get coda some water. His smile grew bigger every step she took.

  Is this were we kiss like old times. I miss those days you'd run into my arms for dear life Blake says puckering up his lips.

  No silly ther will be nun of that. I just need some water for coda kayla blushes. Pushing him ever so slightly but hard enough for him to get the point.

  Blake's smile soldiers for a minute but he quickly recovers before she notices. She felt awkward around him lately. Deep down she was scared and she new why.

  He wanted her. The feelings are just one-sided though. Yes she loved him but as a brother at first it was different but it slowly changed. He seen her as more the a sisterly type way.

  She always pushed that feeling deep down because they've been friends since they were kids.

Ever since they found out they lived across two large pastored only 3 acres of wooded land between those huge pastored.

  Kayla Blake calls out to her for the fifth time. He's starting to get worried and a little annoyed that's she openly ignoring him.

  Huh what were you saying she giggles coming out of her train of thought. His eyes grow in size as he thought of a plan.

  He's use to girls dropping at his feet. With his golden blonde hair and ocean blue eyes, and toned body of a Greek god.

  He always did think to highly of himself one day it'll bite him in the ass. The only girls who threw themselves at him were for the better word whores.

  He thought he'd have her by now but all his plans fail. Sorry Blake what you saying kayla laughed at the awkward silence.

She been getting cought in her subconscious lately. A lot more then she should.