Once upon a Time friend 

Yes my sweet kayla. I was there but not in his bed. He's definitely not my type. I was with Jane. We were so happy watch you in so much pain.

  She hated pretending to be your friend. You Pathetic excuse of a w...........Janet was cut off by a slap from Dyson.

  Shut the fuck up bitch. Your lucky I don't kill you here and now. Don't you every speak to her in that tone ever again.

  If you and my sister were in position like I told y'all to be. We wouldn't be here right now dyson yells letting her throat go.

  Baby I stoped having girls in my bed when we got together. It was just a moment of weakness. I promise Dyson says.

  Kayla just rolls her eyes. She could hear Trevors happy voice calling for her. Janet take her to the truck. I have to go get my sister out of jail for a cover story.

  Oh and Kayla I wouldn't scream or pretty will get a bullet in his head dyson laughs.

  Yes boss Janet smiles evilly. She pulled kayla to the truck. She opens the door pushing kayla in with her once upon a time friend.

  Janet looks at her with a smile as she slams the door. Hey Tim kayla whispers. They used to have sound Proof vehicles but she doesn't know if they still do.

  She always liked the teen his older brother was kaylas age. he was blind that why his mother was working for dyson for Tim's surgery.

  They always treated her like family. No one knew of course. It was against the rules Dyson has set.

  He gasps but stops when the door suddenly opened. I see you've seen my handsome fiancé Janet purrs.

  Kayla looked at Tim who was greeting his teeth. I love you baby keep and eye on her and make sure if she says anything you tell me my boo Janet laughs.

  She turns the radio on and puts up the Soundproof visor up. Kayla sighs. How was she going to get out of this.

  I don't like her. I'm in love with Tristan. He want give me the time of day because who I work for.

  I tried to tell him we didn't know until it was to late But he is so loyal to his gang. In a way I'm glad in another I'm sad Tim says

  That he is but my brother is soon to marry their bosses Daughter. you could come with me when I leave this place kayla says.

  I can't my mother owed the boss for the surgery. So Janet payed it off now I belong to her.

  I don't know what I'm going to do-when she want to get Intimate after the wedding Tim says.

  Well once I'm out I'll take them down and you won't have to worry about it. But when they fuck up and they will. There going to take me home to get the land.

  Get your family and go to Tristan. Give him this. Kayla hands him a Black and white handkerchief. He'll know what it means kayla says.

  You look so beautiful. A bit blurry right know but I'm starting to see Tim says. All conversation stops when the truck is turned off.

  I'm sorry you had to ride in the back with her baby. I'd prefer you'd be up there with me Janet purrs helping him out.

  It's alright. She went on and on about how her people will be looking for her tim worriedly says.

  Janet just laughs while snatching me out the car. Hurriedly pulling me into the ghostly White House