Kiss

Sorry Blake what did you say Kayla says. she was so caught up in her head again she didn't hear a word he said.

  I said would you like to head to the creek. It's as hot as hell out here the devil himself would need cooling off Blake laughs.

  Kaylas awkward smile turn into a fake smile. He doesn't really know her any more or he would have noticed.

  Flashback camp grounds
   Kayla rides out to her old playground when she was little. She'd always loved it there. Old men and women drinking talking about deer hunts.

  All the while us kids no older then seven running around play hunting. Wolves and coyotes hollering at the moon.

  Not one of us scarred. Nature was like a second home for all of us. We would even hide in the woods at night from the grown ups and pretend to be a sleep when they found us.

  As to not get in trouble. Just back wood kids being kids. She smiled as she parked her car. Emily and John came running out for the deer camp house.

  Giving her a big huge. So hows your house everything under control Kayla asks. They both shock there heads.

  Of course that's why you came Emily whines. But if you must know yes it is. They like me but they'd wished he would choose a clan girl Emily says.

  How is it you got away from telling your mom,dad, and Blake. I need pointers for why I can't do some stuff. When I get my people back Kayla asked.

  Just told them I've been staying with you at you moms Or an art project at another friends house. And I act like a spoiled bitch when they want to do something I can't do Emily laughs.

  Good to kn... Kayla was cut off when she heard Blake calling for her. She smiled running to him. He picked her up spinning her around in the air.

  She have him a peck on the lips. It's been so long. Well since that douche bag broke your heart and cheated on you. It's like you went into hiding Blake whined.

  Two months isn't that long. You crazy she says swiping at his chest. She jumped down. Besides I'm over him Kayla laughs.

  Kayla and Blake have kissed each other every time they'd come here since they were six years old.

  It just came naturally. Emily was her best friend but Blake was her number one go to. She had a problem he'd fix it.

  Everyone thought they'd get married and that just made her stomach turn. She loved him yes but not like that.

  He knew her every emotion every facial expression. She even what thought he could read her mind at times.

  End of flashback
  She just nodded her head toward coda. I'll meet you at the creepy chicken house. When I'm done. If your not there I'm going back she says.

  She remounts and hears Blake tics his tongue. Ah ah ah I think you're forgetting something Blake's voice full of venom. His eyes filled with lust.

  He walks beside coda. Pulling Karla down by her hair untill his lips find hers. She try's to pull away to no avail she has lost all her strength when her love died.

  She makes a mental note of building it back up she's got a legacy to win back after all. He slowly let's go.

  she looks at him and she gets this deep feeling in her gut that there's something off about his demeanor.