Class change

She walks down the great hall. well  if it isn't my sister in law. My brother misses you so much. Why don't you give him a second chance.

  What have you always say everyone deserves a second chance. Doesn't he deserve a second chance he gave you everything you ever wanted Jane says.

  She twirls her tongue around the gum that seems it wants to escape its capture. No Jane I said those who deserve a second chance should get one.

  The last I checked he doesn't deserve one. What twenty five year old wants a fourteen year old, but hey at least the twins shown me what kinda man he is Kayla says.

  Kayla walks past her and Jane whispers well it's good your fifteen. Oh and you'll be his willingly or on your knees she laughs.

  Kayla opens the door and walks into the office. Of course he would have a suit on. Is this kid stupid, calm down kayla no need to start a war. You get three free periods she thinks to her self.

  Ahh miss smith please come in. Austin Wilkerson this is kayla smith. Ms smith he'll be needing your help.

You'll have the same classes so your schedule will change ms smith. We would have put him in your class but there was no room ms Angie says.

  Annoyed this Austin guy hasn't even looked at her once. While she took time out of her day for him. Rich Spoiled brats she thought.

  Ms. Smith thank you for showing me around. It's very generous of you he smiles while holding her hand bringing it up to his mouth and kissed it.

  Fuck you cole she thought to herself. Yea thank you for kissing my hand. Um fallow me. I knew this would happen she says as she walks.

  She grabs the second book bag she brought it has five shirts, five pairs of blue jeans and a pair of boots.

  Here! She shoves the bag in his face. You see around here you need to blind in or someone will try and take advantage of you.

Once your changed will talk more she says pushing him in the restroom.

Breaking the story
  Wait why are you telling the story this way. They know their mother is Kayla Trevor asks.

  Shh I'll tell them anyway I want to tell it kayla says patting the twins head kissing there forehead.

  She walks into the kitchen making the boys a sandwich with chips and a coke. Are y'all ready for me to restart the story boys.

  Yes ma'am they say in unison.

  Okay so kayla started

Once he came out he looked totally different. The black t hung to his muscles the pants showed his tight round ass. The boot gave him another persona altogether.

  Well how do I look he asked smugly. She just smiles wanting to say mean things to the rich brat. To see how long it take to whip that smile off his face , but she promised she wouldn't.

  That will do for now. Once the weekend comes you'll need to buy a few more things. I hope your boots fit Cole didn't know your size so I had to guess.

  Just a couple of hours then she could go back to normal. Wait you bought all this for me I thought you borrowed from your brother or something Austin says looking puzzled. No one but his grandparents bought him stuff.

  Everyone wanted stuff from him. Even his own parents wanted what he has and not him. His mom even tried to give him up for adoption. So they'd get all of it. His grand parents raised him.

  She must want Her money back or something he laughs to himself. No ones this nice. Okay how much was it all he says in a knowing tone.

  He pulled out his bill fold out of his back pocket kayla could see about twenty hundred dollar bills.

Slap.  Austin's hand goes up to his now stinging face.