Slut

Kaylas pov.

  The vase broke over his head she ran to blacks house just down the rode. She frequently knocked on the door.

  She would have kept running down to her moms but she was scared he would have fought her before then.

  Ms Stella please open up kayla cries. Ms Stella finally opens the door. Looking a the sweaty girl in front of her.

  Oh dear what happened to you Stella asked kayla side stepped her slamming the door shut.

  I was kid napped. May I use your phone I have to get back home before that Lunatic wakes up kayla breaths out.

  Kayla seen her frown and an emotion crossed her face just for a min and then was gone.

  Ah sure let me just call Thomas just in case. We'll need a strong man to help us Stella says. While walking outside.

  So you got kidnapped sams squeaky voice rings. Kayla just smiles at her not wanting to fight right now.

  Here you need to drink up Sam says throwing her a bottle of water. Kayla drinks it all.

  You poor thing. Don't you worry Thomas is on his way here Stella says cheerfully. Sam is just so nice is she not Stella hugs her.

  Kayla jumps when the door slams open and there stood the one person she ran from.

  You fucking idiot she could have gotten away and Blake or Thomas could have been here. He needs to marry Sam not her Stella yells at him.

  Shut the fuck up bitch he says slapping her. Dyson walks toward the living room right up to kayla.

  He grabs her by the chin. You stupid little slut. Your going to pay for what you've done he yells punching her in the chin.

  She fell deep into the darkness but she could still hear everything they were saying.

  Your son is not marrying Sam I told you he could marry a girl from the clan but not her. She is already promised to someone Dyson yells.

  Yes sir I'm sorry I'll do better next time. It's just I really like Sam. She such a good girl Stella says.

  Let me get my stupid bitch of a wife home and teach her a lesson in obedience. Sam come with me your husband is waiting for you Dyson says.

  In the car she could hear Sam giggles as dyson flirted with her. Sam moans got loader.

  Who's pussy is this Sam. Who's fingers give you the most pleasure dyson grunts out.

  You baby I'm all yours. Your fingers are the best. I really need you inside me baby please Sam moaned.

  Kayla was disgusted why the hell is this happening. Why was her ears listening. While she couldn't open her eyes. She felt sick to her stomach.

  Then everything when quit as she went further and further into the abyss. She was happy but all she could see was darkness.

  Has she finally died and is just surrounded by darkness. Where's her happily ever after. The further she goes the more she feels she's never going to wake up.