Alive

There was Photos on every wall of me, Austin some of Trevor with us. All the way up to the wreck.

  A newspaper beside it. Wreck Of CEO An Fiancé. Shooting Fallowed After. Then of her and Trevors every move. Kaylas heart dropped.

  You know bosses plan would have worked if that bitch rose didn't start shooting at y'all Janet laughed.

  Your lover boy would still be alive actually. With you missing in action she would have never slipped that nurse the drugs to kill him Janet snickered even more.

  Of course he was the one who fucked with our side by side kayla thought to herself.

  Janet led her up stairs to were the ruff met the stairs. Kayla looked at it and thought who would make the stairs met the ruff.

  But the Janet opens up the ruff pulling her inside. She looked at the room which she thought would be a dusty old attic.

  There layed a queen sized bed , a fully stocked kitchen, furnished living room and restroom.

  Janet sneared at the room. You should be living in filth. Wearing nothing but chains. You body should be bloody from whips.

  Whore carved into you taned skin But I guess he still loves your ugly ass Janet spits in her face.

  Once she leaves kayla tries they door she knew it'd be locked but hey the dumb ass might have forgot she thought.

  After washing her face she looked to see if there was anything she'd eat. She pulled out a bag of chips and dip.

  She sat at the table eating. I hope he really left Trevor alone. She missed him so much.

  She didn't get to tell Trevor she found his biological parents. She found out that day that Trevor was Austin older brother.

  She was upset that she was with Austin's brother as if she was betraying him. But she shock that off fast.

  She walked to the bed and layed down rubbing her stomach thinking of what she could do.

  She sat up when she heard foot steps. 2:30 the clock read. Grabbing the vase readying herself to hit whoever it was.