Prize

Broke the story
  Wait mom. You knew who he was the whole time and you still beat him up. Are you crazy mom Jesse yells..

  Of course she did. She was a little fire cracker. It's why I fell in love with her their dad says.

  Dad they both said in unison.

  Jesse, josh are you going to let me finish the story or not. We don't have all night long. Y'all have to sleep some time kayla says.

  Your moms right. Y'all go ahead and sleep. Well start again tomorrow night ther dad says.

  Yes sir. Love you momma and dad they say hugging each of them and heading up the stairs.

  I think it's time to start to make another baby he says pulling her dress off her body showing her pink bra and pantie set.

  Both see-through he grunts as she has his pants off pumping his member. Fuck baby he moans in her ear.

  He carries her up stair into there room throwing her to the bed. Once both feet are tied to the straightening device where she can close her legs.

  He licks his lips as he leans in and licks her folds. She moans his name as he plunges is one finger Teasing her. She tries to twist and turn.

  He turns her over and grabs the whip snaking her ass with it. One she moans out two, three, four she doesn't stop count all the way to ten.

  If she stoped he'd stop and leave her unsatisfied. She has to listen to ever thing he says in this bed room and she fucking loved it.

  He pulls her head up by a fist full of her hair. I thought I said be still didn't I. he Plugs two fingers in her. She whines when he pulls out and flips her back over making her suck her juices off his fingers.

  He un ties her. Get on your fucking knees my little minx he says. Kayla hurry's to the floor licking her lips.

  I think someone needs to be punished what do you think he purrs. She nods her head. Good girl now suck my huge cock like the little slut you are. Then maybe they'll be a treat for you he rubs her check gently.

  Kayla licks the tip of his man hood before painfully slowly sucking it. It's too big to fit in her mouth but she uses her hand to help pump it.

  Yes baby girl. Right there like that he moans. He reaches down to her folds and purrs in her ears don't stop this time or you won't get you prize.

  Kayla moans around his shaft. He circles his finger she suck faster while moaning around his cock.

  It's the best feeling ever. His fingers move faster as he's about to. Cum in her mouth she instantly  slows to not hurt him but didn't stop.

  She swallows all of his load. Do you think my good little girl deserves her prize he says picking her chin up to him. He kissed her lips.

  Yes Sir Kayla begs. He picks her up sitting her on the bed and plunges inside her. She moans as he slowly pushes in and out until she finally felt relief.

  He picks her up caring her to the built in heat jacuzzi tub. He had already put the water in it and turned the heating element on when he went down stairs.

  This is a crucial part in a dom/sub relationship. You must shower you sub with love and cuddles are what ever they Perfure.

  So they don't think all those nasty thing in bed that you say are true or your just trying to get yourself off.

  Kayla is mostly the sub but sometimes she want to be the dom. Since she is who she is. She loves being the sub but when she has a hard day at work she wants to be the dom.

  He cleans her up and dries her off. Taking her to the bed. Pulling her to him he whispers I love you baby

She mumbles it back as she's already half asleep. He smiles and pulls her even close