Ace

Kayla raps the present in Trevors favorite color Blue. she doesn't bother with a bow.

  She can't wait for him to find out. She set it on his side of the bed. She puts the poster Behind it to we're it's standing up.

  In blue writing it says ( Trevor open me up. Then you need to go find kayla. If you remember we're she saved ghost you'll be able to find her quicker. Good luck)

  She wished he'd hurry up and find it. The whole way she smiles and hums a catchy tone.

  After months of work and Trevors help she was finally back to her old self. She look off into the distance where she came from.

  Waiting for her knight in shining armor to come over the hill. She was ecstatic until she heard a twig break. She slowly turns around hoping it's a huge squirrel.

  Then a growl she'll never forget. Ace you need to leave right now. Get off my land. Do not bring your owner here ever kayla Whisper yelled.

  Just in case he's here. He only growled showing more teeth. His big paws push in the ground. Kayla backs up until she bumps into a tree.

  Or what she thought was a tree. Until it snake like arms raped around her. Her body instantly reacted to the presences behind her.

  Her heart sunk into her stomach. My beautiful baby. I've been waiting for you for so long Dyson whispers.

  What the fuck are you doing here dyson she yelled. While she elbowed him in the nose. Earning a growl from Dyson and Ace.

  The German Shepherd snapped at kaylas legs. Earning a kick to the side of his face. He yelled in pain.

  * Mom Jesse yelled at her. Her sons have always loved animals. She only laughs. Don't interrupt or you'll have to wait till bedtime Trevor scolded.

  Yes father the boys said in unison. Kayla laughs. Trevor ruffles there hair. Kayla smiles at the little act.

  So where was I oh yea.................