Needle

Kayla woke up several time in the hospital. Blake gave her everything she wanted.

  It took them three fucking days to tell her that her beloved Austin didn't make it. He went through Three surgeries and seemed to be doing well

  He survive two weeks and then he passed. They don't know what of tho. His body was already working to heal its self.

  They said he flat lined twice and they Got him stable long enough for him to wright a letter to me.

  He said not to revive him again if he passed away. It hurt him way to much and he couldn't take the pain anymore.

  They said it was strange She was in a coma and woke up each time he died. Then went back into the coma when he passed away for the finale time.

  She finally got Blake to leave after the night she found him touching his self while laying beside her. Playing with her rounded breast.

  All she wanted was alone time and he wouldn't give her any. Ten days later they let her check out.

  She didn't leave tho Trevor was still here in bad shape. She walks over to Trevors room and sits in the dark room.

  A Blonde headed nurse with to much makeup on walked in. her fake boobs and ass made her look like a clown.

  She slowly walks toward Trevors bed. Kayla was about to make her presents known until the nurse spoke.

  She seen the needle in her hand. There was not need for anymore injections the dr told her earlier.  

Kayla took out her phone to record what was about to happen.

She watch the nurse about to plunge it in the IV. Before she could yell for her to stop.

The nurse stoped and sighed. Kayla thought she was changing her mind. Their supposed to take care of there patience.

  Such a same. Remember when I told you tonight we'd be short staffed. I was looking forward to having you inside me.

  Rose needed a pic of us having sex to show that brat. She'd be so disappointed and may die from heart break but of course she changed her mind. She dose love you.

She said to fake it. Rose said she never seen a more sexy guy.

  You are good looking but not the sexiest the nurse says. She slowly takes her clothes of and his pants down.

She straddles his waste pulling out a phone and a fake D**k siting on it. She bounces up and down moaning.

This is disgusting Kayla thought.