Gone

Trevors pov

  You mean this whole time none of you have been looking for my wife Trevor says. Fake falling to his knees.

  A female cop runs up to him. Cole seen the look in her eyes she knows exactly how he feels.

  Her grey eyes looked straight at cole grey orbs. His heart pounded in his chest. As her face reddened.

  Hey sir. Please fallow me. I'm officer max as people call me here but my name is Ariana.

  So how are you going to help us max Trevor asked.

  She just smiled as she closed the door and turned the camera off. Trevor I know your going to want to do a back ground check am I right max asked.

  Trevor nodded his head while Cole said no. Trevor looked at his friend while max laughed.

  Your wife's brother is marrying my sister. I'm not going to lie it's a slim chance she's still alive after this long.

  We know nothing of what the person wants from her. You need to act tough but don't look for her.

  I know what your going through I went through it as well when rose took Colton from me max says.

  Trevor glances at cole who looks like someone took his day and shit on it.

  I'm glad y'all got her before I did. Don't worry your secret is safe with me. I know how it all works. I was stalking her for a while when I seen y'all get her max says.

  Good Trevor says. Cole nods his head he looks defeated.

  Tho it's been a while since coltons death knowing she's being tortured and I was finally ready to move on. We will find her Trevor max says.

  Cole seems excited again at the those words. Trevor couldn't believe that kayla was gone. She was always with him.

  Their drive home seemed like forever and once again days turned into months.

  He went through the paper and seen kayla found out that he was Austin's big brother.

  Then paper says that Trisha snuck off and had Leon Trevor Wilkerson. She didn't want kids to take what was hers. She was very honest with us.

  She wanted there to be no trace of him. She wanted there to be no contact. She asked if she came back to be ready to give another away.

  She did name the baby but is parents gave him there last name. she did call us one other time but never came.

  How could a mother do that to the child. I could have had a brother. He was like one from the start.

  Sir I think we have a lead Anna says. Trevor perks up at that and growns when he hears and Engine revving up the road.