Blood

Trevor drives them to the lodge. She breathes deeply getting into her boss mode. Why do they always seem to show up at the wrong time she thought to herself.

  Boss everyone greeted. Why is it that I got a call while my family was having breakfast. Haven't I told y'all Business will be taking care of when I say not what time y'all think it should be done kayla yells.

  Three weeks of cleaning both houses and watch duty for four weeks after your done cleaning her husband says.

  It's Their first offense as it goes on it gets worse. Mess up five times and you'll die where you stand. But it also depends on what you've done. If it small it gets over looked.

  Kayla walks to the glorious designed door and unlocks it.

  Only very few know what's down here in the Dingy and wet basement. The smell of blood hits her nose her smile grows even more when she hears the screams of rose.

  She begs to be let out of the cell she was Condemn  for twentyfour years. Please kayla she begs.

  You think you have any right to beg anything from me. Especially you. you conniving bitch who killed my once love Kayla asked. I brung you to together please. I've done everything you've asked of me. Just let me go rose says.

  You are right about that. You've fattened your self up. I guess you'll be able to have a bath unguarded. Just know your only way out of here is in a body bag. Kyle come get her she stinks kayla says with a huge smile.

  Once rose is gone Trevor asks so it's time huh.

  Kayla smiles yes we have to make sure she thinks she escapes. After her bath she'll look like she never was in a cell. Put dresses in the lobby for her to steal. Be sure to get some one to push the thick heavy stone to the door kayla says.

  Everyone scurries away to do as told. Where's Dyson kayla smile never fads from her face. She walks further down the long hall way.

  In the same place my love he leans down bitting her ear making her giggle. You better be glade there's nobody her she growls.

  If it hasn't been seventeen years since I last seen your pretty face Dyson says. She smiles widely at him. We Caught her and your twin girls. We've had them for years know. But we need the room so it time to kill them kayla says.

  Pretty little things. there two year older then the boys am I right sweetheart. Such a same. I know cole wanted to have one for his late nights. The twins have been living out of the cells he's watch them grow up her husband says.

  Please don't hurt them for my greed. Sams raised them to no nothing of our world. Let them go. The two years I was with them Sam did everything to keep them safe that means They know nothing of me Dyson says.

  Kayla smiles at him. You should have thought of your family. When you killed my child with your antics. So forgive me if I give 0 fucks about your pleas kayla whispers in his ear.

  Dyson eyes hold sorrow. He wished they'd never be found yet here they've had them for seven years. My girls would be nineteen by know he thought.

  By the way y'all did a great job of having no trace the girls were ever born. All three of them walked out of the room.

  Please don't do this. Their just babies. Their innocent Dyson pleas.

  So was my child in my loves womb but you went on and killed that innocent life. What makes it worse is that you knew she was with child her husband yells.

  Baby calm down we'll get even with taking his family's life. Now bring Sam kayla yells. Dyson seen she was very skinny and very white.

  Bruises lad on her body. Kayla only let them speak for a short while. It was not long enough for him.

  They draged sams body out of the cell slamming the door. You'll never see your kids dyson that's why the doors are close. Makes the suffering a lot more kayla laughs.

  Three shots rung out dyson pleas turned into full sobs and worsened when his family's blood pooled in his room. Kayla laughed as their Body's are drugged away.