Queen

Trevor pov

  He walked up the steps ready to see his queen. Once to the room he saw the neatly raped box. Opening it slowly it might be another prank.

  It took a min for him to realize his queen was having a baby. Not just any baby. His baby.

  He ran screaming her name. He was going to have a baby with the love of his life.

  He fallowed her board to the very spot but she was nowhere in site. He waited for her to jump out at him but she never did.

  Baby please knock it off come out here Trevor begged. No answer something was wrong and he knew it.

  He pulled his phone out as he felt it go off. ( she's mine now bitch. Don't worry I'll take care of that bastard child of yours to).

  How does he know we were having a baby before I did. What cole Trevor answered the phone.

  Wow calm your tits dude. I just thought I congratulate you. Kelly just told me the knews. She trying to pack he things fast to go on her trip. But I got her to talk to me about what's bothering her. She has to be there in an hours Cole laughs.

  Shut the fuck up. And take her to the cells now. Find out who else she told Trevor yelled.

  Once he got to the cells Kelly was on the verge of death. She won't say who else she told boss Cole says.

  Picking up her phone she seen a text from the same number that text him. The name was lover boy. ( run baby now)

  He read there text they were sexual but he never told her he loved her back. He text him a photo of Kelly.

  ( Hope you said your last words or you can trade my wife and child back) Trevor sent out.

  (Ah so the dumb bitch got caught . Well at least I don't have to put up with her clingy ass anymore. My wife was the one texting her I just used her body to shut her up and do my bidding) lover boy sent.

  Trevor laughed take her to doc in cuffs once she's awake she'll talk Trevor says. He called Kevin.

  Someone has taken Kayla get everyone looking now he yells. After two months of searching. He called there connection in the police.

  Answer the damn phone pigs he yells. He hasn't seen kayla in two months and he's ready to be with his wife.

  *Hello Sheriff Kenzie here how may I help you today Trevor. *

  *Kenzie we need you to make a fake report it's been two months since she went missing.* Trevor says.

  *Right away Trevor don't worry we'll find her.* Kenzie says

  What he didn't say was he was going up there. He walked through the door and he heard kenzie yelling.

  I should fire every single one of y'all Kenzie's voice booms.