Trio

Back to the story

She had just found out she may never have kids and was Devastated. She couldn't believe she was gone for eight months.

  It was July 3 2021 when she got back home to Trevor. Life went on with the thought of them never having kids of there on.

  But they got lucky and were pregnant. Kayla has horrible pain that whole day.

   She was in the hospital. Please save them I can't loss another child she screams.

  Tristan started yelling orders. They put the epidural in her back but they had to start before it took full effect.

  She gritted her teeth as the pain started. Good job baby our twins will be here soon my love Trevor says.

  Kayla squeezes his hand she can no longer feel the pain. She can Enjoy the birth of her boys.

  The first cry was a little squeak. The cutest thing you could hear. Our baby boy kayla says.

  Another loud cry rings around the room. Kayla it's a girl Trevor says. She looks at him bewilder.

  One more and we saw you up boss. You have three babies we missed one. The little girl was hiding Tristan says.

  Then they baby boy josh the smallest of the three. My little trio she thought to herself.

  Jewel took over the Johnson's clan at the age fifteen the youngest of her time. She matured faster then her boys.

  We are mature like her they'd yell at her. She told jewel in a shorter time then she did the boys and didn't have to hold things out of the story.

  Time went on and Kayla new she need to let rose out. She wish she could keep her longer but it's time.

Kayla loved her family and she'd protect them with there life.