Full of hunger

Still Kayla POV just what they told her

Dude you were right. She's so perfect thanks for taking care of her these years. I know it's been hard being away from the clan Austin says.

  The contract her father and mine was basically signing her off to me is wrong.

I was trying to get her to like me it seems as though she does but she holds back Austin sighs.

  I know she knows the ways we are Austin. She'll understand technically by our laws she's your girlfriend.

She has a right to know that yalls fathers had a deal. Mr. smith died before he could tell her Cole says.

  She doesnt know who we are right. You didn't blab to her about how we're the most feared and strongest in the Country Austin asks.

  No dude all she knows is she rightfully own smiths blue bloods. She know her father was killed by his second in command.

  The way they raise there kids is for them to know nothing until they decided which one will take over.

  It keeps them out of danger. Their Women don't even know. I've over heard kayla says that's going to change once she gains her legacy back.

  It took Dylan twelve years to kill Mr.smith but he was to late. Kayla knew everything. Dylan didn't kill them because he was in love with Caroline. James is his son.

  Mr. Smith new this yet he still trained him in hopes he would take his place not his little girl. Cole says taking a deep breath.

  Once he realized she was going to take over. He took her to dixie diner. He told her everything when he was about to tell her about you there was a shot and it hit him cole sighs.

  All he got out was she was Arranged in a marriage. She couldn't back out to save herself for him was his last words.

  She has dated but never kissed or slept with anybody. She's saved herself for him. Well you. Probably why she's so anger with herself right now Cole laughs.

  Oh and Dylan also has a daughter name roselyn. She'll take over their clan until they find a good prospect to marry her off to. Tho she loves some guy at her school who doesn't like her at all cole says.

  Kayla saved me earlier these twin sluts. I told one of them I had a girlfriend and Kayla jumped in and said it was her. I kissed her neck and she moaned for me Austin purrs

  Oh now I know why she's mad. Dude she hates cheaters. She thinks your cheating on your girlfriend and you stole the kiss meant for you. If you tell her she'll give you a chance dummy Cole says.

  They turn as they hear a scream. Kayla!!!! Cole yells running to her defense. Austin should be mad that he didn't protect him and ran to Kayla.

  But thats why he choose Cole he would protect his queen with his life. People would try an take her to get to the clan and it would work. He loves her already.

  Cole I got in. I'm starting soon all I have to do is take the test to graduate from this school she screams jumping up into his arms. She kisses his cheek.

  It was a friendly Encounter but Austin couldn't help hating his friend at the moment she was his he thought to himself.

  Kayla we need to talk she heard Austin say. She nods her head walking to him. Her face blank of emotion.

  Kayla I'm your boyfriend and future husband our fathers signed a contract to join our clans. When I said I had a girlfriend it was true. It's you mia amor Austin says.

  Kayla smiles hugging him. She kissed him deep full of hunger. I'm glad it's you my sources say your the best.

You treat your Women equally. Thats why I was so mad I thought they lied to me but I see now you were testing me kayla says kissing him.

  She passed the test that same day and started college with Austin the next day. Austin learned every little thing about her and started her dream home.

  Even though she thought their home was going to be small she'd be very surprised and happy. She could already tell she'd love him for the rest of her life

Looking at him she's glad her father made this choice. Even tho she wished he'd believed in her to do it by herself.