Dreams

Kayla walks to her room to see that it is nine at night. Trevor is already here holding out a cup of warm Sweet tea with ice in it.

  Everyone knows it taste like piss other wise. Remember I'm next door. If I don't hear you and you wake up come lay in my bed. Trevor pats her head as he walks out.

  Trevor was the only one who could get her out of bed when it all went down. She'd have night mares of that day.

  He would run to her and lay beside her until she'd calm down. He was her safe haven through her tough days. She Seattle's into the comfortable bed.

  Mentally slapping herself for not coming back sooner. Once comfortable she falls into a deep sleep.

Dreams of the past.

Cole hurry up we're going to be late for school kayla yells out of her shiny black 1967 Chevrolet Impala. It was passed down to her by her father Which was given to him by his father.

  She laughs as she sees Cole running almost busting his ass on the way. He hops in slamming the door shut.

  Hey watch what your doing to my baby or I'll hang you out to dry she laughs. You know we can't be late I got to show your friend around the schools because someone convince the principal that I liked people kayla Sighs

  Oh forgive me for having a friend moving schools And your antisocial ass having to show him around Cole sarcastically says

  He hurry's and rolls the window up. So his dirty blonde hair doesn't mess up. His grey eyes look like death itself.

  Everyone makes fun of him because of his eyes. Kayla even thought he was blind when she first met him.

  If she didn't look at him as a brother and best friend she would find him really attractive. His eyes tells story's of what he's seen. She could get lost in them.

  They instantly connected when they met. He was very protective of her. She never knew the reason why.

  They walk though the double doors. The talk about the new kid was the talk of the Century. I laugh at all the people talking about him

  Im gonna fuck him so hard he's going to want me beside him the rest of his life. I'll be treated like the queen I am. It's only a matter of time before he's begging at my feet. It'll take me two days Jessica The school slut purrs.

  Girl no your not. He's going to definitely choose me. And watch in a couple weeks I'm going to fake a pregnancy. Then the work begins I'll really need to get pregnant. Then we'll live like royalty Nevaeh Jessica twin says.

  Kayla laughs at the two twins. Knowing good and well they share everything including men. They are the reason kayla realized her ex was nothing but a Sleazebag not to mention his age.