My man

Rose pov

  Kayla is finally giving me some Slack. I've had plenty of meals lately and there good. I'm just glad it's not leftover slop.

  Rose was ecstatic that she finally Was back to her normal weight. She looked like her old self. Well besides all the sweat, mud, blood all over her.

  Kayla was finally letting her get a bath. Rose was so happy after all these year she was getting a bath.

  As they lead her to the showers she seen the door out of here wide open. Thats when the a plan popped in her head.

  They take her cuffs off and push her in the restroom. Hurry up we don't have all day bitch Derek yells.

  Rose just nods her head. She shuts the door and runs to the shower. Striping she steps under the warm water.

  She exhales as her body Relaxes Under the water. Grabbing Strawberry shampoo and conditioner putting it in and washing it out.

  She looks at the clock on the wall it's been and hour since she's been in here. No ones came for me she thought to herself.

  She dries off and puts the white sun dress on. She walks out and see that the guards are fast asleep.

  Fuck yea she smiles to herself. Sneaking by them she slips out the door and into a huge room.

On the other side was Makeup bags full of expensive makeup. Club dress on a coat rack and shoes below them. 

She slowly sneaks over to the table.  She looks around to make sure no one is watching her.

  She grabs three dress a two makeup bag and three shoe pairs. She also seen someone's wallet full of money.

  She runs until she far away and calls an Uber to her location. Take me to this location rose laughs evilly.

  She breathes once he pulls in to the hotel. She pays with cash from the wallet so no one could find her.

  She calls her friend and told him how she escape. Yes. I'm going to the police I've got to put a stop to her. Even if that means telling them about the mafia rose yells.

  Rose she did this because your father killed hers then gave you her legacy. Then to top it all off you killed her fiancé. I shouldn't even be talking to you I have kids now James says.

  She took my man. How else was I supposed to react. The fucking bitch has everything handed to her.

  Why are you so sacred of her huh. Oh wait are you part of her family now. Who is it you married to huh Rose says.

  I'm not scared of her. Yes I am and thats none of your Business rose. Idk why you even called me. I told you when they were catching up to you. We were never friends.

  Your father paid mine and great sum of money for me to be your friend. Hoping we'd fall in love James says.

  Rose was about to go off on him but he hung up. I should have never told him what's happened to me in there rose screamed.

  She had went and bought some clothes feeling up the drawers and closet. She calls for food to be delivered to her room.

  Tomorrow I need to start on my plan. I'll go to the police. Tell them I was kidnapped by the mafia and say the guards talked about the ins and outs as well as raped some of the girls in there.

  Tho it's a lie they never touched any of them. I got to admit kayla runs the family way better then I did.

  She could have had it if she would have gave me Trevor he was mine. Then the bitch just shows up a man on her arm and Trevor fallowed her like a fucking puppy.

  I'm going to bring you down kayla if it's the last thing I do. you took everything from me rose wrights down.