Cold water

She thought she was going deeper but they just stoped talking. She felt her body being picked up.

  You almost let her go baby. It would have been bad if she got back to Trevor. They would have killed us baby I don't want to die Sam says.

  I know my little mouse. I had to run and get something from Dylan. The less you know the better Dyson says.

  Kayla can finally open her eyes as she's on the bed in the attic. She closes them fast in hopes they say something she may use latter on.

  I'm scared you going to love her more than me. Last time you spent most of your time with her. I just...... Sam went quit

  A slashing sound radiated around the room. Little mouse I was just trying to get her. Then I was going to convince her to make you our partner.

  We have her now. I love both of y'all equally always have. If only I didn't bring the twins in for them to play with them selves for our show dyson says.

  Kayla rolls her eyes at that. Now let's undress our Prize. It's time to have some fun dyson purrs.

  Kayla stays limp as possible trying not to grit her teeth. Dyson slowly lowers her naked body down.

  Her eyes shot open and she tried to get out when her body landed in the ice cold tub. Dyson puts her back down. I made this big tub just for the three of us my flower dyson purrs.

  Sam lets the cold out feeling it with warm water Dyson plays with her perky breasts. Not letting her get away.

  Sam is sitting in front of her naked slowly crawling to her but stops for a min. What the fuck is wrong with you sick fucks Kayla yells.

  I'm here to have a little fun. I've always been attractive to you. If it wasn't for me dyson would have never found you Sam purrs.

  She cringes when she looks over at Dyson his legs spread part. His member at attention. Like what you see flower Dyson purrs.

  This is rap you stupid fuck. Let me out of these cuffs now kayla yells. Both her hands where on either side of the tub. She tried to pull her hands and cover her self.

  Please let me go my arms hurt like this kayla pleases her arms stretched out as far as they can go.

  Sam continues to crawl towards her. Kaylas Reflex activate and she kicks Sam back across the tub.

  Sam winces as her back lands on the Fossett. Dyson jumps up grabbing kayla by the throat.

  I didn't want to do this but you leave me no choice. I wanted us to have this baby as ours but know you'll loss it dyson yells.