Pleasure

You stubborn bitch janets squeaky voice irrupt's and the click of a gun. Now slowly walk this way and everything will be okay Janet smiles and licks her lips.

  So you were the third whore in Dyson bed Kayla sneers. She Wences as the memories flash in her mind.

  Flash back

  Bye cole. Bye Blake. I'm going to head to dyson. She drives a little over the speed limit.

  She's excited to see him. It's been awhile. She wanted to surprise Dyson by her visit.

  She was going to give Jane a ride home but she wasn't here neither was her friend Janet.

  Once she gets their she's so excited and nervous. Today is the day she'll give herself to her seventeen year old man.

  Tho he's four years older the her. He choose her to be with. He didn't know who she was only a girl he loved.

  She new he owned a small mafia family not enough to know the ins and outs about the other family's.

  She walked through the house to his open door. She heard moans and groans. She figured Jane had a man over in her room next door.

  She walks in as her heart speed up and broke all at the same time. And low and be hold the slutty twins.

  Pleasuring each other. While Dyson plunged himself in another female. My sobs made him look up and curse under his breath.

  He covered the female with his covers that we bought together. On the bed he bought for us to sleep on when I stayed over.

  His member stood up dripping of her juices. Kayla didn't know what to do so she ran never looking back. That was the end of her and Dyson.

  She met him through his sister. He raised her. His mom and dad died in a car Wreck.

  They had no furniture in there house just a bed. At the time that she first met him. He said he'd sleep on the floor if she felt uncomfortable with him sleeping with her.

  Kayla smiles she did have a crush on him every since Jane showed her a pic of him.

  She felt bad so she let him sleep beside her. He cuddled up to her and smiled. You smell so good dyson says.

  kayla laughs it's the first time a guy has shown interest in her. Can I kiss you before my sister comes in here he asked.

  Kayla shock her head  no. Please baby as he said this  He slowly flipped her over. He granded his hips into her.

  It's okay baby. We have clothes on dyson whispers in her ear over and over. He groans as his member rubs against the thin layer of her shorts.

  Kayla was shacking she was scared or nervous she didn't know which. He reached down and into her underwear.

  Running circles she tries pushing him off and moving his hands but to no avail. It's okay baby. It's just my hand. I won't go any further than this dyson groans out

  She lets out a moan. It does feel good she thought. Their was a knock on the door. He stopes and lays beside her pulling her to him.

  Shh calm your breathing are we'll get Cought baby. We don't want her knowing yet. We did nothing wrong my love Dyson whispers rubbing her hair.

  They all three go to sleep but Jane is not in the bed. He jacked off all over the sheets at how beautiful kayla is.

  Comes to find out he sold all there furniture just for him to get close to her. To let her help him pick out stuff for the house.

  Janet had a whole room full of stuff. But that room was locked. They told kayla it was there parents stuff in there crowded from the move. How stupid was she.

That's were he kept his other woman when she came over.

  End of flash back