Wake up

Trevor pov

  As the car speed up the drive way. He knew it was Dysons car. What the fuck is this prick doing her.

  Cole walks up with max. Everyone was on edge when they seen a girl step out with a crop top and boxer panties on.

  Gasps surround as the girl looked up and met his eyes. It was kayla his queen. He was going through so many emotions.

  His body wanted to run to her. He knew he had to stay strong for his family. Look as if it didn't bother him. When in reality he was being tortured.

  Flower stay right here beside the car until I call you okay. Be good Daddy's little girl Dyson says. He kisses her lips then her head.

  Yes daddy I will stay kayla says in her little voice. He hands her the bottle and smiles at her.

  Trevor is hurt by this. She called him daddy. Since when has my brat turned into a little he thought to himself.

  Dyson starts to walk toward him but his eyes never leave kayla. She steps over and taps her foot three times.

  That's my girl. I turn trying my best not to run before she can get away. Get your ass back out here. We've come for our house.

  See baby girl he no longer loves you. That's why he druged you and we found you. He's the reason you lost your baby Dyson yells.

  Get him Trevor yells. Everyone from men wemon and teenagers ran after him. Once inside Trevor ran to the caller. There leaning on the wall was his queen.

  Hey baby kayla says standing. He runs to her just in time before she clasped. She faints in his arms.

  He hurry's to the hospital through the woods. Only the people in our family know about it.

  Tristan hurry up I need your help Trevor yells. He hurry's from room two and looks at kayla.

  Take her to room 3. That room is made Pacifically for y'all boss. Kaylas designed it herself Tristan says.

  They walk down the long hall way not to room 3. It's a room with a big 3 on it. Trevor hurry's Into it.

  He walks over to the bed big enough for two. He lays down on the soft bed. Tristan Hucks and IV into her hand.

  Trevor turns to look around he lets out a little laugh. This room looks like a little apartment Trevor says.

  Kayla made it this way she knew if anything happened to her or you the both of you would be stay. Food it stocked along with utensils to cook and eat with Tristan says.

  Kim the head nurse walks in. Nurse holder I need you to to run ever test imaginable Tristan says.

  Tristan pulls the covers back and there's bruises all over the inside of her leg. Trevor you mind stepping out for a min nurse green says.

  she grabs his arm dragging him out. He waits in the hall way for what feels like forever.

  Tristan finally comes out. His face glommed. He puts his hand on Trevor shoulders not want to tell him.

  They raped her everything is bruised. It may have been consensual for a while but when they raped her and then kept on the bruising and swelling got worse.

  As they raped she was in extreme pain. I'm sure she kept it in. Her body just collapsed Tristan says.

  Tears pulled into his eyes. They put her throw hell and my little fire cracker survived Trevor thought.

  Will she be okay doc. What else did they do to my wife Trevor starts to yell. His fist balled he didn't want to lash out on Tristan so he punched the concrete wall some of it crumbles to the floor.

  Tristan grabs his hand to inspect it. They walk back into kayla room. Your hand is Sprong Tristan says. He raps his hand up.

  It had been two days since kayla passed out in his arm. She hasn't even tried to wake up.

  All her labs came back negative. They bruises seem to get worse in color. The bit marks are healing over.

  The reports say it had been at least 4 months since they injected her. The liquids that are dripping in her arm are bringing her color back.

  Trevor was losing his mind. He opens the curtains ever day. Letting the sun beat down on her.

  She has a little tan from it. He's asked her several time to wake up for him. She's never open them. He hasn't heard her voice in so long.

  Only for a split second did he hear her sweet voice then nothing for two more weeks.

  He is sat next to her bed holding her hand head down. Trying not to cry. He needs to be strong.

  Tev I'm hungry he heard. His body tensed slowly lifting his head in fear he's making it up.

  He was met with her beautiful hazel eyes and her gorgeous smile. He sits up so fast and runs to the sink.

  Grabs a glass from the cabinet and pour water into it. He walks to her. Here baby drink this Trevor says.

  He couldn't be more happy but the tears feel down his eyes. His angle was finally awake.

  What is it baby kayla asks. Reaching for Trevor to come closer. He walks back to his seat. Kayla wipes his tears away.

  It's nothing baby. I'm just so happy to have you back here with me. It's been so long since I talked to you.

  I missed your voice so much baby. When I seen you in nothing but a crop top and boxer panties. It tore me apart at what they did to you Trevor says.

  Tears pulled on the bed as he cried. I wanted nothing more then to run to you. Then when I heard you call him daddy kayla. It tore my heart nearly killing me Trevor cried more then ever.

  Baby that was an act I had to act he loved littles. When they took me off the drugs my memory's came back to me.

  I even got glimpses of what they did to me while I was druged. They both raped me and my body injoyed it until it swole.

  I had to learn not to scream and to act like a little kid when In reality I was a brat. It was so hard but I got throw it knowing you'd be here when I got
  Back kayla says.

  Trevor smiles at her kissing her deeply. how long have I been out kayla asks.

  Two very long weeks my love Trevor says laying his head on her leg. Looking into her eyes.