Druged

Trigger warning: rap and drugs as well as miscarriage. please read at you own risk.

  Kayla screams as something plunges into her neck. Please no I'll do what ever you say Karla begs.

  The liquid is warm as it goes through her veins. Dyson looked stunned as she didn't loosen up.

  Don't worry flower I'll give you more Dyson say while kissing her lips. She fills more going into her veins. Her body loosened.

  Dyson let her out of the hand cuffs. Sam looked at him in shock. Baby I wanted her to have her baby. It would be ours Sam cries.

  Don't worry baby. I'll give both of you another child. That was nothing but a bastard. Now please continue I'm so horny Dyson purrs.

  He stick his fingers in Kayla glory hole fuck she so tight. That fucker must be small. You just wait baby I'll show you how a real man feels Dyson moans.

  Sam crawls back to her while Dyson lets the water out. The next liquid I give her will make her think she's fucking the one she loves. She'll do it all for us Dyson laughs.

  Sam kisses and sucked on Kayla's breast. Dyson moaned as he strokes himself as he watches his little mouse play with his flower.

  Sam moves down south and starts licking. Making Dyson scoot his chair closer. How does she taste he asks.

  She taste divine my love. So sweet and pink as ever. Look at wet she is just by licking her twice Sam purrs.

  What they didn't know what's Kayla could see and hear everything. And tho she wanted to cry and look away she couldn't.

  What ever he gave her paralyzed her just enough for her not to move but she can still feel everything.

  She new there wasn't a chance for her baby if he continued with the drugs. She mentally slaps herself for morning her baby.

  There's a chance Trevor could save them. She wants to yell and scream at the two psychopaths.

  Mmmm Sam moans as Kaylas juices run down her tung. Her body listens so well daddy. She wet and ready for your big hot rod Sam moans.

  Good job baby girl. Get down on your knees on that bed know Dyson says while picking Kayla up.

  He gently lays her down he wanted to taste her before he gets down to business. He opens Kayla mouth sticking his cock In it.

  They put padding of her teeth and tightened a band around her head closing her moth around his shaft.

  He started to pump in and out of her his moans grow as her mouth feels better then sams.

  He started to lick her and pump at the same time. Her juices poured out into her mouth as did his into her throat.

  She screamed yet no sound came out. This went on all night Kayla was so tired but she couldn't sleep. She felt everything and she hated how her body would react to them.

  They continued to drug her for months. She lost her baby two days after they got her.