DORI BUYS A LAMBORGHINI

Dori Sangemah Bay loved to live excessive. And sometimes that meant taking risks. Today was a test, a trial to her tenacity and to her wallet, and she would pass it at all costs.

"Sir," she began, "I simply must insist. This is a most urgent matter, you know, and today we just cannot afford to talk business so lightly."

The man frowned. "I knew I turned away your servants' offers and forced you to show your own face for something! I can't sell this beauty to a minor who is years away from a driving license! They could put me away for that!"

Behind him, the elegant vehicle gleamed in the sun. She wanted it so badly.

Dori smiled politely but simmered inside. "Sir. Your requested amount is in check form and currently in your hand. Give. Me. The. Keys."

He glared back. "Absolutely not. And you can take this check back- it's probably fake anyways. Why would Lord Sangemah Bay be nothing but a child?"

Dori was out of patience for this man. Her sweet talk and manipulation attempts had unfazed him, and that infuriated her. "Sir, do you really think someone who's only a little child can do this?"

She clicked the button in her hand she saved for important matters like these. A high tech cannon rose out of Sumeru City's tree and blasted dodgeballs at him so hard he fell into the water screaming. Dori yanked the check and the keys out of his hands a moment before impact. "Hasta la vista, sucker!"

She tore up the check, hopped into the sports car and drove away into the sunset.