NINGGUANG FLIES

The view from the Jade Chamber was rather spectacular, and as far as Ningguang was concerned, well worth the risk. You couldn't get anywhere in life if you didn't take a few risks.

She'd taken thousands, and it was what had lead her to such a life of opulence and luxury. Though every other day before now had been full of meetings and paperwork, today was different– today she could simply sit back and enjoy everything she'd created.

That is, until the waverider hit.

A hardy boat slammed into her masterpiece at an angle. She could hear words being spoken, as if from far away, and recognized the voice; a youthful, blond braided face came to mind. "SORRY! WE GLITCHED OUT!"

The chamber rocked dangerously, items falling of the edge here and there. Ningguang was one of them.

Liyue's lovely rooftops, far below her, gleamed brightly, hinting danger, hinting splat, as she tumbled through the air. She searched her mind frantically for something, anything she could do. Perhaps in a fit of insanity, only one idea came to mind.

So she flapped her arms. Really really hard. Really really really hard.

And then, to her astonishment, she stopped falling, and started flying.

Despite her arms already feeling like they were about to fall off, she did not falter, and landed safely on the crest of Mt. Tianheng.

The End.